PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another reason for Shula to be a homer for the Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
His son Mike is the QB coach, I bet he will be at the game, but I hope Nantz Simms, and CBS has a little more class than ESPN and let Shula stay out of the booth

Last edited:
His son Mike is the QB coach, I bet he will be at the game, but I hope Nantz Simms, and CBS has a little more class than ESPN and let Shula stay out of the booth

The guy does have a right to root for a team or against a team, right? He's not on the broadcast team. He appears as a guest.

It's not about class. That's a story you made up.

I'd like to watch the game without him in the booth. Let's just watch the football game and not make this about the '72 dolphins. That Baltimore game was the worst broadcast I've ever seen.

The guy does have a right to root for a team or against a team, right? He's not on the broadcast team. He appears as a guest.

Yeah but he looks foolish in front of a nation ,like he did against the Ravens...

Yes he's got a right to root for a team. He's got a right to root for the current miami team; or for the jags if he wants.

What is classless is, every season, openly rooting for the team with the best record to lose so he can continue to boost about his achievement.

I bet that even if another Miami team went 16-0 instead of the Patriots, the 72 fins would still be talking their trash

It will all depend on his choice of words, if he gives the impression he's thinking of his son first, great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back