PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another possible trading partner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffbiologist

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
With it looking like either Ellis or Dorsey falling to us and Green Bay losing their franchise DT I could see some interest in a trade up. Maybe we dont get FULL value(1400 instead of 1500)to make it happen, they now have 2 2s. I dont have that chart in front of me but it could be their 1, one of the 2s and something next year.....Possible?

Tell them to give us RFA, Atari Bigby, and a couple picks. ;)
That guy lays lumber.

Too long a drop to the bottom of the round. If the Pats trade the

pick, I would want their pick in the first 15 picks.

Maybe GB would like a shot at Matt Ryan if he's available.

Maybe GB would like a shot at Matt Ryan if he's available.

Doubtful. They're committed to giving Aaron Rodgers a shot, and they're in the process of signing Mark Brunell to back him up. I can definitely see them picking up a QB like Henne, Flacco, or Booty later in the draft.

With it looking like either Ellis or Dorsey falling to us and Green Bay losing their franchise DT I could see some interest in a trade up. Maybe we dont get FULL value(1400 instead of 1500)to make it happen, they now have 2 2s. I dont have that chart in front of me but it could be their 1, one of the 2s and something next year.....Possible?
Without looking at a chart - #7 to #30 is a HUMUNGOUS drop.

For #7 I want #30, Cleveland's #2 and GBs #1 next year.

Dorsey and Ellis won't be selected by the Patriots nor Baltimore imo so it would behoove a team to wait as long as they can before trading up. The only player I see someone trading up for at #7 is Ryan. The reason is because Baltimore is likely to select him.

Your right about not getting full value. Unless Ryan falls, if we want to trade out of the pick we will be giving someone a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back