PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANOTHER MYTH about the "new" Patriots Offense:

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
That its "quick-strike" quality means our D is going to get tired out and Time of Possession has suffered. The Patriots rank THIRD in the NFL. One minute behind Tennessee and 90 seconds behind Pittsburgh.

So much for that one, too. Next?

We also lead the league in rushing attempts.

We also lead the league in rushing attempts.

Well done. It's amazing how wrong the conventional wisdom can be about COMPLETELY provable aspects of football. The degree of laziness in the media generally, and especially when it comes to sports, is staggering.

That its "quick-strike" quality means our D is going to get tired out and Time of Possession has suffered. The Patriots rank THIRD in the NFL. One minute behind Tennessee and 90 seconds behind Pittsburgh.

So much for that one, too. Next?

Dude, i wasnt saying anything about where we rank for 7 games. i was addressing only the way struck fast against miami. and asking if this starts a trend, could it be a problem.

it's pretty arrogant for you to start a new thread that addresses an issue i raised in another thread.

What I noticed about the Pats is that they are usually still methodical for the most part until they get inside the opposing team's 40 to 30 yard line. Then they may still continue to pick a part the defense methodically or go for the quick strike. Also, I have noticed that many of the big plays by Stallworth and Welker are not designed to be big plays, but their YAC ability is just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back