Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another Military Analyst Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Jul 18, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Another Jack Murtha? Colonel Turner is now calling for troop withdrawal.

Funny, this guy seems to think that this war is being fought on a political agenda, not a military strategic agenda. Where have we heard that before?

hmmmmmmmmmm...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13906475/site/newsweek/
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

So do pro war people now have to start posting links to every pro war military analyst just to keep up ?

Note - I'm fine with withdrawing and letting them fight it out to the death as long as the oil flows, I don't give a crap about middle easterners.
  3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

We know. You are, after all, the one who called for annihilating all of them. But more to the point, please provide a few, not currently serving, who DO back this completely rudderless course of action. I beg you.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  4. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

I see plenty on TV, not just on Fox News but on MSNBC also. The problem is that I don't feel like going to the effort of looking for them on the internet. It's kind of like the "get out the vote" thing, right now Liberals are just more tuned into hating Bush than Conservatives are to supporting him. Again, I have seen many on TV but I'm apathetic about going to the effort to prove it to you.
  5. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Do you? Do you really?? Do you see military analysts/retired generals and colonels praising what a well planned mission we have been conducting??

Name one.
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Duh, see my last post. I don't write their names down when I see them on TV. And I didn't say they think it's gone perfectly - or even well - but that they think we need to be there and stay there. Please don't ask me for a name again but they're on Fox and MSNBC. Probably others but those are the two networks I watch for news.
  7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

OK. I won't ask. Every proponent of our "mission" as it currently stands is a civilian- the Bill Kristols, Richard Perles, Tucker Carlsons, Bill O'Reillys, Sean Hannitys of the media. ALL CIVILIANS WITH NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE. Prove otherwise.
  8. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

That's not true but as I have no desire to "prove otherwise" I'll let you win by default. You're wrong though ;)
  9. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Evidently you don't watch Tucker because he is against the war now and was before it started.
  10. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I do watch Tucker. Thing about him is, he pretends to be a Libertarian but his lips are so tightly wrapped around Bushs anal sphincter that he gives him a pass for all the infringements on the constitution.

He also avoids the Iraq topic like the plague. I did see him critical of Bush last year when Katrina hit and Bush went AWOL again. Other than that, hes solidly non-independant minded, pro-Rove.
  11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Well he has clearly and unequivocably been against the war. From the start of it until the present. Unfortunately I can't watch his show now that it's on from 3-4 pacific so I guess what I'm saying is a couple of weeks old now. Dan Abrams - if you're reading this, how about replaying "Tucker" in his old 8-9pm pacific timeslot ?