Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another liberal moron humiliates himself

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 1, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Oh boy, those Hollywood liberals are always making fools of themselves. Just last month it was Mel Gibson...............oh wait, he doesn't count now, does he.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +931 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

The guy had a few too many ...
    even Rhodes Scholars and Mensa's have been there done that.
    Anyone who hasn't made a fool of themselves at least once in their
    lifetime or opened their mouth at the wrong time simply isn't human.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 10 / -26

Danny DeVito is an actor first and somewhere on the list he is a liberal, I guess, but in the real world who cares what he says?? Kinda like asking Paris Hilton or Britney Spears who they votes for, there is a difference between drunk entertainers and politicians, sometimes.
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well I shore am glad to have peepul like Danny DiVeeto and John Kery show me how stoopid us Ree-pubcans are.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

DiVito is just another "Hollywood Clown" it was on the news somewhere (I can't link it for the lefty proof people) that Bush laughed his a$s off when he watched this funny looking little liberal ding dong imitate him.

The Hollywood wife swappers are nothing but a bunch of paid make believe entertainers, nobody but the media gives a sh!t what they think or say, including Mel Gibson.

As somebody recently said about Noisy Streisand, "Just sing and shut up"
    :rocker:
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I know anything as loaded with sugar as Limoncello will give you a hellacious hangover. Are you saying that Bush is smarter than DeVito because the hundreds of times he got drunk he did it with Jim Beam or Jack Daniels?

Do you realize exactly how one feels after a night of snorting coke to bring you up and drinking booze to bring you down? Its a fate worse than death, and one your boy Bush is intimately familiar with.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

Liberal, conservative, or independent, when these silver spoon retards break out in political garble I cringe. These clowns need to STFU and stick to counting their money. They try to talk about how they know something about life, when they live no way near the life of a common day citizen. From Gibsons atni-semitic rant, to George Clooney's constant hacking of anything GOP, these clowns only serve to enbarass themsleves with every word spewed. Devito, whom I like as an actor (as well as Clooney & Gibson who are two of my favorite), looked utterly idiotic. He was embarassing. But what does he care? He's a millionare. These idiots go around to foreign countries and always criticize america, or its people, as being dumb and ignorant. Just look at what Gwyneth Paltrow said the other day.
  9. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nothing funnier than watching that sawed off little pygmy Devito look more stupid than the man he's calling stupid.

What an effin moron.....
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, I am saying Danny DeVito is an absolute moron that made a complete fool of himself when he tried to make the President look bad.

I thought my point was pretty darn obvious but apparently, to some people, even the obvious isn't so obvious.
  11. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Seriously.... this is the best you have? Healey got her arse handed to her in the election. Dont you have something to say about that, or people in power in general? Or, is it just easier for you to attack people who are not in positions of power?

Um...okay, yeah, the guy got drunk and said something stupid. I see a dry drunk pretend to be the leader of the free world every other day and say stupid stuff again and again. I guess that type of statesmenship is okay with you- you know, the Yale cheerleader playing with the US military like a kid in a sandbox and joking about how there are no WMD over there.

Devitos funny...but the dumb drunk you hail your allegiance to is even funnier. Bush the comic. Unless you are laying in walter reed with a colostomy bag I guess from the roadside bomb that blew apart your unarmored humvee. Thats not so funny.
  12. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +93 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Haha, talk about a response that proves the thread title:bricks:
  13. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What if Danny went on to bash KErry or Gore? Would the hags on the "View" forgive him so quickly? What if that dumb tart Paltrow said that people in Britan were smarter than the people in Tunisia? What if Kramer made anti semitic jokes, calling the people in the audience "Kikes"? Would anyone have heard about it? NO!!! the lib media loves to show these dumbazzes bashing the USA.
  14. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

C'mon PFEIL. Is that insult necessary little boy? How is Danny Devito worthy of even a mention? I mean seriously?? Do your "comrades" in Iraq care about what this man did or said? I doubt it.

For example, please go find me where I might have spent even a moment on Mel Gibson when he had his drunken tirade. I dont think I did. You know why? I dont care. A drunk can spout off all he wants. An actor can bloviate to his hearts content. I dont care. You might, but that goes to show how politically immature people like you are. Do you whine about these people because they are irrelevant in terms of policy, or because they are exercising free speech? Does it bother you that John Stewart shines a bright light on the fool that is the commander in chief almost every night? I hope so.

You find all sorts of reasons to whine about actors? Heres one: Ronald Reagan. Here's another: George W. Bush. Heres a clue for ya PFEIL....hes not really a cowboy. ;)

You kids need to grow up. Thankfully, there are a few grown ups coming to DC. PFEIL meet Senator Casey from Pennsylvania. :singing:
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Agree with the irrelevance of celebrity comments. Who gives a Flying V?

Disagree on your hope that the Dems will come to town and fix these bastids who have sold us down the river. I fear they will funk up this opportunity as usual. The fact that they have decided to go soft on the simian president is not encouraging. Hope someone is going to come forward with impeachment procedings. We really need to expunge this traitor from office and screw up his dillusions of grandeur.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Best thing I've read all year....is that yours? or did someone else come up with that phrase?

I ask permission to use it in my everyday soapboxing.

holler.
  17. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Its way too early to assume they will play soft. My guess is that they will demand their mandated oversight and if that doesn't work, then start grabbing the chimp by the short hairs. Impeachment will do nothing in the short term. Theres too many important issues for this to be a distraction.

Listening to the chatter, one can only hope that they are going to press... but not so hard as to prevent some serious short term work from getting done. Jim Webbs response to Bush tells me that these people, while very pissed off, will at least hold their fire until the executive branch truly demonstrates for all to see its bare assumptions of unchecked unitary power. Then, and only then they will get their dues.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Sorry, but I don't trust them to pull it off. I suffer from acute Republicrat cynicism. All bought and paid for within a week of showing up in DC.
  19. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Its hard to trust any of them. At least its not a complete monopoly anymore. Whats more, the american people have awoken from a 6 year slumber...maybe they will actually get mad someday when the death toll reaches X.
  20. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +459 / 6 / -2

I agree that the "hollywood Wife Swappers" as Harry would call them, are tards not worth listening too. However, the media props em up like they are important, everytime they bash Bush, or insult a minority.

As for the Dems, I'm cautiously optimistic about them, and the reason why, is because they are not doing what you say. Moving to impeach is not what the public wants. What the public wants is progress & results. We need to remember that as low as the Repubs rated, the Dems weren't much better (29% favorable versus 37%). The people want to move forward, and not backward. The Dems are being very smart right now, and are trying to be bipartisan on most issues. I pray they stay that way.