PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another hilarious post from Fin Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is only because of the person throwing to him. Not to mention if he had other good receivers around him, he might do pretty well.

I'm pretty sure every player in the NFL is one hit away from being done.

I always thought Welker was average. He doesn't do anything in the red zone, catches 5 or 6 yards at most and has no big play potential on special teams or offense.
your so full of sh-t.you used to say how much you loved the guy and talk about how good he was.now hes a patriot and hes nothing but average .you have zero credibility.

I always thought Welker was average. He doesn't do anything in the red zone, catches 5 or 6 yards at most and has no big play potential on special teams or offense.
Blah blah blah. Whenever you open your big mouth s*it just slides right out of it. You were problably praising Welker when he was on the Dolphins.

Last edited:

Son, the New England Patriots won a Super Bowl in 2001 with 53 average players. Belichick can take "average" players and coach them up into champions.

Someday, you'll realize how much time you wasted concerning yourself with individual stars like Jason Taylor, etc. and it will dawn on you that NFL football is a team game.

Finheaven isn't allowed multiple screen names. If you have 2 names on the same IP, you get banned, it happend to one of our best members over there.

Wow... so if my wife wanted to have her own ID, we'd both be shut down? doesn't make a lot of sense to me... :confused:

Unlike Aqua4ever04 who is a Jason Taylor ballwasher,Its unrealistic to think Taylor and Thomas are going to post league leading and/or team totals every year,Both guys are aging and don't expect any better of a season from Taylor as last year,I can see a decline in production from both and a less than good defense this year from the dolphins.

Maybe he won't even be as good since it appears he does not really want to be a dolphin anyone going by his remarks on the FO tactics during this offseason - He knows Cam is a Jacka$$ who possibly has torn this team apart before the very first game.

Trust me Taylor is a great player and future HOFer but I can see this very possibly being his last year and production will drop from last year,no doubt in my mind
Thomas has been dropping slightly but progressively in production for a few years now and I don't expect a sudden resurgence.

I don't know about you, but I'll take 5 or 6 yards every play. 5 or 6 yards helps create first downs. So what if he doesn't catch that many touchdowns? As long as he helps put us in position, I have no doubt someone else can score the touchdown (Maybe Mike Vrabel? :rocker: ). Everybody must contribute in their own way.

Your coach is fat! Take that!!

I don't know about you, but I'll take 5 or 6 yards every play. 5 or 6 yards helps create first downs. So what if he doesn't catch that many touchdowns? As long as he helps put us in position, I have no doubt someone else can score the touchdown (Maybe Mike Vrabel? :rocker: ). Everybody must contribute in their own way.

And I'm not denying that, but he's no where near as special of a player that some here claim he is.

jetophile said:
That's like saying the '68 Jets have something to do with what happens for the Jets in '07.

No, it includes every single team in NFL history. 1 team was able to do it, the thousands of others wern't able to.

And I'm not denying that, but he's no where near as special of a player that some here claim he is.

No, it includes every single team in NFL history. 1 team was able to do it, the thousands of others wern't able to.
Big f*cking deal. Your favorite team went undefeated back in the 70's. You werent even alive.

THE FINS ARE TOAST FOR THE FORSEABLE FUTURE. AFTER OLD MAN GREEN AND CAMERAN BOMB THE FINS WILL GRASP AT ANOTHER STRAW. LIKE THEY DID THIS YEAR ,AND LAST YEAR. REALY LIKE THEY'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS.MAYBE WHEN AQUABALL IS 28/29 THEY MIGHT BE BACK. :rocker:
OR..........

AQUA MUST PAY HIS DEBT!!!! FOR HE HAS CURSED HIS TEAM BY STIFFING CHARITY. CURSE OF THE BABE CURSE OF AQUA.MAYBE THE FINS WILL WIN IF AQUA PAYS UP. :D

Last edited:
Big f*cking deal. Your favorite team went undefeated back in the 70's. You werent even alive.

Yes, that helps the discussion. Try to stay on topic, for once.

THE FINS ARE TOAST FOR THE FORSEABLE FUTURE. AFTER OLN MAN GREEN AND CAMERAN BOMB THE FINS WILL GRASP AT ANOTHER STRAW. LIKE THEY DID THIS YEAR ,AND LAST YEAR REALY LIKE THEY'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS.MAYBE WHEN AQUABALL IS 28/29 THEY MIGHT BE BACK. :rocker:
OR..........

AQUA MUST PAY HIS DEBT!!!! FOR HE HAS CURSED HIS TEAM BY STIFFING CHARITY. CURSE OF THE BABE CURSE OF AQUA.MAYBE THE FINS WILL WIN IF AQUA PAYS UP. :D

Learn how to write. I can't even understand anything you're saying. Not to mention the awesome emphasis you display with the extensive use of caps lock. Way to go man! :Thumbs up!:

YOU Realy Got Me Aqua Jell,that Realy Hurt My Feelings Telling Me You Couldn't Understand What I Was Typing Because I Hit "N" Instead Of "D" In The Word "OLD." I Don't Know If I Can Ever Write Again After What You Said About My Abilities.WHY I'm So Upset That I Hit "ENTER" Instead Of "SHIFT" And Look What Happened. Any Who.

THE Caps Stick On This Junk Keyboard I'm Useing At Work. As Far As The Rest, You Must Of Flunked Reading And Comprehension Aqua Fool. Isn't Past Your Bed Time? Do Your Parents Know Your Up At This Hour Of The Night/mourning? Or Are They Out Partying With The Other Trailer Parkers? Not Very Good Role Modles.oh,wait What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? Before I Run Out Of Space. You Understood What I Wrote,don't Play Dumb It's The Truth, Wheather You Want To Believe It Or Not,your Team Is In Trouble, They're On A Bad Role/streak And It Doesn't Look Like There Comeing Out Of It Any Time Soon. Payup!!! Or The Curse Will Continue!!!

Last edited:
YOU Realy Got Me Aqua Jell,that Realy Hurt My Feelings Telling Me You Couldn't Understand What I Was Typing Because I Hit "N" Instead Of "D" In The Word "old." I Don't Know If I Can Ever Write Again After What You Said About My Abilities.why I'm So Upset That I Hit "enter" Instead Of "shift" And Look What Happened. Any Who.

THE Caps Stick On This Junk Keyboard I'm Useing At Work. As Far As The Rest, You Must Of Flunked Reading And Comprehension Aqua Fool. Isn't Past Your Bed Time? Do Your Parents Know Your Up At This Hour Of The Night/mourning? Or Are They Out Partying With The Other Trailer Parkers? Not Very Good Role Modles.oh,wait What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? Before I Run Out Of Space. You Understood What I Wrote,don't Play Dumb It's The Truth, Wheather You Want To Believe It Or Not,your Team Is In Trouble, They're On A Bad Role/streak And It Doesn't Look Like There Comeing Out Of It Any Time Soon. Payup!!! Or The Curse Will Continue!!!

I'm not that elementary to the point that I need to attempt to hurt your feelings. I'm just saying, learn some legibility and lay off the caps. Also, nothing you say offends me, it only makes me laugh that you all have to stray off topic to call someone names over the internet. I would love to see most of you in person and see your off-internet personalities.

I'm not that elementary to the point that I need to attempt to hurt your feelings. I'm just saying, learn some legibility and lay off the caps. Also, nothing you say offends me, it only makes me laugh that you all have to stray off topic to call someone names over the internet. I would love to see most of you in person and see your off-internet personalities.
do you have any idea what a complete hypocrite you are :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

NO, YOU WOULDN'T LIKE TO MEET ME. ALRIGHT AQUA, STAND UP,BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD,BUT BEFORE YOU DO TURN THE THING OFF. TURN AROUND AND GO PULL YOUR BED DOWN IN THE TRAILER. NOW CLIMB IN IT MUST BE AROUND 3:40 IN THE MORNING IN PIN NUT WASHINGTON,AND YOU NEED YOUR REST .YOU NEED YOUR REST TO MIX ALL THAT KOOL AID YOUR DRINKING. OH,BEFORE I GO I WANT TO REMIND YOU TO TAKE YOUR THOROZINE,WE WANT TO STOP THOSE HALLUCINATIONS YOUR HAVEING ABOUT THE FINS WINNING ANYTHING IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS OR MORE BYE. OH YEAH SLEEP TIGHT DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE.

AND PAY YOUR BET OR THE CURSE WILL CONTINUE!!!

Last edited:
Re: Another hilarious lie from Aqua

Wow... so if my wife wanted to have her own ID, we'd both be shut down? doesn't make a lot of sense to me... :confused:

My wife went to finheaven, signed up, her ID is Natalie Clad. My username is, of course, Lawrence Welker.
So, truthfully, Aqua, it doesn't matter how many UID's are on a given IP. According to the TOS, "Multiple active user names,however, are discouraged" but doesn't say anything about being hunted down and shot. It appears that your good ol' buddy got TOS'ed because he's a douchebag with multiple ID's who liked to argue with himself on the board, not for the reason (read: lie) you offered.
You're talking out your ass again, son.:rolleyes:

Re: Another hilarious lie from Aqua

My wife went to finheaven, signed up, her ID is Natalie Clad. My username is, of course, Lawrence Welker.
So, truthfully, Aqua, it doesn't matter how many UID's are on a given IP. According to the TOS, "Multiple active user names,however, are discouraged" but doesn't say anything about being hunted down and shot. It appears that your good ol' buddy got TOS'ed because he's a douchebag with multiple ID's who liked to argue with himself on the board, not for the reason (read: lie) you offered.
You're talking out your ass again, son.:rolleyes:
Asswipe4ever04 caught in yet another lie what a shock .and this clown says I'm a liar when i claim he has multiple screen names here .i know for a fact he does.what a joke aquasack is lol.

Is it me or does Aqua4ever04 have a large lead in getting :rolleyes: from backlash on any of his posts - He must be in the :rolleyes: Hall Of Fame here on Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back