PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another hilarious post from Fin Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you can read as well as you insult. The Rules of this forum are :

1) No personal attacks or profanity. We welcome fans from other teams who want to come here and talk football. I don't expect visiting fans to agree with the views we have of our players. But if you think Tom Brady stinks, you'll need to explain why you think he stinks, and you had better make sure you don't call someone here a name because you disagree. The same holds true for Patriots fans. This is your home turf, but please carry yourself with class and show fans of other teams that same respect. If something happens that you feel the moderators or myself needs to know, click the "report a post" icon.

2) No flaming. Don't come into a thread two or three posts in and throw in a once sentence reply and call someone "stupid" or "ignorant". Take the time to explain why you're so intelligent that everyone needs to stop what they're talking about and see your side. The same holds true for Patriots fans.
If such rules were enforced everybody in this thread would be banned. But thankfully they're not.

This is basically the flaming forum so stop trying to ruin the only fun here.

Last edited:
If such rules were enforced everybody in this thread would be banned. But thankfully they're not.

This is basically the flaming forum so stop trying to ruin the only fun here.

You say it is a flaming forum when Rule # 2 explicitly states ' No flaming'. Can you explain that? Even if you think this is a flaming forum,the rules I copied are the rules for this flaming forum. Will it ruin your fun if you can't just run in, call someone a moron, and then run away? Pat fans should at least put as much effort into the detail as the Phin fan did. The Phin didn't just say ' We are going 11-5'...he had a detailed explanation for his reasoning. The flaming board rules remind the Pat fans that they are the hosts here - they should include a little class and reasoning with their criticism of others' views. It makes it more interesting if you actually have to use your brain - not just your spleen - when you post.

Last edited:
Beautiful, some ballbag with all of 31 posts is telling the rest of us the rules of the forum.

Takes all kinds.........

Yeah, the ballbag is telling you to learn to read. Imagine that. But if you have an issue with the rules, take it up with the owner or moderator of this board. I didn't write the rules. OIf course, I know it might be a great strain for you to show a little class and respect to others...so maybe the moderator will make an exception for those posters who are too strained if they have to use their brain to make an intelligent argument. Takes all kinds...

Last edited:
And who the hell are you? Well, besides some newbie. Pay attention, insults have been thrown around down here for a while now. This is nothing new.

Why don't you petition the owner to suspend the rules then? Just for you the homophobic poster. Are newbie posters not allowed here as well, or do you think that this is YOUR board? Oh, pray tell me why you think that...

Why don't you petition the owner to suspend the rules then? Just for you the homophobic poster. Are newbie posters not allowed here as well, or do you think that this is YOUR board? Oh, pray tell me why you think that...

You're dumber than I thought. Either that or you just really didn't have anything. I didn't say this was my board... merely wondering why someone I've never seen post before would try to tell the regulars how to post on this forum. Did you think when you posted that that your opinion was going to mean anything to us? Like we were going to go "you know what? That random dude is right. No more flaming".

Sorry, Trench. I can't do anything in this Visiting Lockerroom Messageboard - - just on the Patriots Fans one.

Anyhoo, I'm too busy snooping your personal records to do anything else right now.

shave my ballsack

You say it is a flaming forum when Rule # 2 explicitly states ' No flaming'. Can you explain that? Even if you think this is a flaming forum,the rules I copied are the rules for this flaming forum.
OK, if you have actually posted in this subforum for a while then you'd know full well that there are almost never any serious friendly discussions. NEVER.

Will it ruin your fun if you can't just run in, call someone a moron, and then run away? Pat fans should at least put as much effort into the detail as the Phin fan did. The Phin didn't just say ' We are going 11-5'...he had a detailed explanation for his reasoning.
It will ruin some fun because what else is there to do in the offseason? Especially right now. There is nothing going on. No TC, nothing. There is nothing wrong with a little fun.

Pats fans dont put reasoning into their posts? BS. Go to the main discussion forum and tell everyone that. Who knows, the Fins could go 11-5 for all we know and win the division but the chances are very low. People were just laughing at his post during this boring part of the year.

The flaming board rules remind the Pat fans that they are the hosts here - they should include a little class and reasoning with their criticism of others' views. It makes it more interesting if you actually have to use your brain - not just your spleen - when you post.
CLASS? Sorry but incase you didnt notice this is a message board and I didnt know that we've became so pathetic that classiness mattered on a bunch of forums. Why the big need to be classy? So that they can brag to another forum about how classy they are? This is the one subforum where the trolls & other members can flame each other or however you'd like to call it. This is the f'ing internet. I'm sorry that not every forum is dead serious and strict as you'd like it to be.

So if a troll cant take a couple of insults on a forum then just f*ck off and dont come back. But I'd hope Aqua is at least able to take some insults and not get his feelings hurt on a forum. :rolleyes:

I think this guy is a troll. I was reading a post of his in a Colts thread (the Super Bowl ring one) and he comes off as a Manning/Polian/Colts sympathizer.

I think this guy is a troll. I was reading a post of his in a Colts thread (the Super Bowl ring one) and he comes off as a Manning/Polian/Colts sympathizer.
Oh great. Another Manning ballwasher. :rolleyes:

I hope you can read as well as you insult. The Rules of this forum are :

1) No personal attacks or profanity. We welcome fans from other teams who want to come here and talk football. I don't expect visiting fans to agree with the views we have of our players. But if you think Tom Brady stinks, you'll need to explain why you think he stinks, and you had better make sure you don't call someone here a name because you disagree. The same holds true for Patriots fans. This is your home turf, but please carry yourself with class and show fans of other teams that same respect. If something happens that you feel the moderators or myself needs to know, click the "report a post" icon.

2) No flaming. Don't come into a thread two or three posts in and throw in a once sentence reply and call someone "stupid" or "ignorant". Take the time to explain why you're so intelligent that everyone needs to stop what they're talking about and see your side. The same holds true for Patriots fans.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY RESPONSE? - TOUGH !
GET OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,What are you gonna do-cry?

I've been here way longer than you and a troll is not gonna stop anything in here unless its by a Mod or Ian to halt a thread discussion.

If you had taken the time to read the entire post in question,its a TRANSFERRED post from ANOTHER website and the actual poster is NOT A MEMBER here so technically if you call it flaming a poster its NOT - HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF PATSFANS.com get it?

Or maybe you are actually the person who wrote it?

I don't know why I wasted typing a response to you,Its not needed nor deserved.

Here's another one:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=201330

The thread is entitled "The New AFC East Champions of 2007".

Okay, lets notice the poster, Dolfan4life84, and then Aqua4ever04. seems kinda similar? Im just kidding about that, but yea, I like some of the other comments in the thread.

patriots will win the division

I'll save my optimism for when theres something to be optimistic about.

Also, a similar trend in Dolphins Fans:

First year under Cam But the teams has some pretty good vets on it. I just think with the right plays called & with abetter qb we have a much better chance winning alot more games. Just think how close we were to an 8 & 8 or 9 & 7 season at the end of a few games last year and I see win instaead of loses there. If I were a betting man I would bet 12-4 win the div and get to the beloved playoffs. And finally contend for the AFC.

Last edited:
I wonder what color the sky is in that clambrains world; sorry trenchfoot, PLEASE don't be offended by my post, I'd hate to lose another Dolts Johnny come lately fan..................

Okay, lets notice the poster, Dolfan4life84, and then Aqua4ever04. seems kinda similar? Im just kidding about that, but yea, I like some of the other comments in the thread.

Also, a similar trend in Dolphins Fans:
aqua has multiple screen names .

aqua has multiple screen names .

Okay, I was not sure, because they are similar, and they both talk about betting. The only thing that threw me off was that Dolfan4life84 is apparently 40, and aqua is 18 or something.

Meh who cares if Ballsack has multiple screen names. He's a moron regardless.

im happy with 2-14 as long as we win both Pats games!!!!

Why am I not suprised.:rolleyes:

Fin fans are sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back