Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another Great Ron Paul Quote

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, May 26, 2007.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://www.mises.org/store/Foreign-Policy-of-Freedom-A-P359C0.aspx?AFID=1

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ron Paul: the ONLY logical choice...

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If this Paul Guy through some unforseen miracle should ever become President has he made any other "great quotes" on what he intends to do about "The Muslims", does he beleive the Terrorists will dance in the streets, throw away their bombs then go home and play with their donkeys if he is elected.
    Does this liberal sap really beleive that a Democrat in the White House will bring peace to the world :singing:

Does this whiney sissy have a plan, what does he intend to do about the Muslims that pray to their Allah daily that he make it possible for them to BLOW up the White House, Congress, All Of Washington DC and Chicago killing another 3000 or more innocent people.

He yelps and whines about the war, he wants us to lose, he wants us to surrender in disgrace, he wants us to make beleive the Terrorists Love Us, he wants to hand out free condoms to the crack heads in America's Housing Projects while the Headhunters are making plans to kill him, the jerk is a simpering looney fool.

Why the hell won't somebody ask him this very simple question, "Mr Paul, how do you intend to stop the Muslims from killing us"?

Thank God the American people aren't paying any attention to this a$s hole, he'd get us all killed.
    :bricks:

4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Muslims don't want to kill us. Muslims in the middle east want to kill us so we will leave their country. We are not wanted there and we do not belong there. If we left, sealed them off from the rest of the world and kept them in the stone age like they seem to prefer, they will either die off from poverty and disease or join the civilized world in peace....
    It could happen.
    Point is, they want to kill us because we are killing them.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Why were they killing us before we were killing them, why were they killing us during the nineties, why did they learn how to fly planes but not land them right here in America in order to kill us before we were killing them, why did they spend most of the nineties training (in America) to kill us before we were killing them, why did the smelly little blind Muslim mother f-cker who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 say to the news media "we will return to finish the job" before we were killing them.

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME WE STARTED KILLING THOSE RAT BASTARD MAGGOTS BECAUSE THEY SURE DON'T INTEND TO STOP KILLING US.

6. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What you describe is an endless cycle of war, which is exactly what the war pigs in Washington want. Ron Paul is not a sissy because he wants peace and for our troops to be used only when needed, not when one man decides he wants to go to war and the Congress takes the easy way out and goes along with him.

We have bases in Saudi Arabia. That's the equivalent of the Chinese having bases at the Grand Canyon and Cape Cod. We support dictatorships like Pakistan, Kuwait and KofSA, as well as Hussein, the Shah of Iran in the past. It drives them into a lather. Don't get me wrong - it's wrong what they did at the WTC and we still need to get the bastids that did that, but killing 30,000 Iraqis for it makes them even more furious. They also see our supply of military equipment to Israel as a direct attack on them. When Israel uses our equipment to bulldoze Palestinian houses or strafe refugee camps with Apache helicopters, they look at it as if we are doing the acts. We also supported Hussein in his war against Iran. It goes way back.

I'm not letting them off, but there's a lot of people who think we need to cut our need for their oil to zero and pull our troops off of foreign bases. We have enough ability to protect our own interests with our navy and bomber fleets, but we have no business having bases in areas where there is such intense hostility towards us. We also need to restrict entry to the US by citizens of countries with known terrorist activities. Right now we are doing nothing to protect our own borders and ports. Being there does nothing to prevent a real WMD from entering North America. Defend the homeland.

7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Which Muslim country were we in on September 10, 2001..? I remember we went to Saudi Arabia in the early 90's (at their request) to liberate Kuwait (at their request). For some reason, that pissed OBL off big time... but the Saudis want us there because we are pretty good security guards. Israel is a good friend of ours and, last I checked, they were not a Muslim country (although I haven't seen today's paper yet so that might have changed last night). Of course, we're not actually in Israel but we do aid her.

8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow... that's a pretty retarded analogy even by your own standards... I am optimistic that you are not so big a moron as to think your own analogy is a good one.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

IF THIS GUY PAUL HAS A PLAN TO KEEP AMERICA AND IT'S PEOPLE SAFE FROM ANOTHER ATTACK BY THE MUSLIMS AND IF HE WILL GO ON PRIME TIME TV AND TELL US WHAT IT IS I WOULD SUPPORT HIM, BUT NONE, NOT ONE OF THOSE SORE LOSING BUSH HATING BASTARDS WILL TELL US "WHAT THEY WOULD DO".

ALL THROUGH HIS CAMPAIGN JOHN FONDA KERRY KEPT SAYING "I HAVE A PLAN, I HAVE A PLAN" TO THIS VERY DAY NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THIS LYING BASTARDS PLAN WAS.

Do The Democrats Have A Plan To Keep America Safe From The Muslim Terrorists, If They Do, Why The F-ck Won't They Tell Us What It Is?

10. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Here's Paul's take on why we're being attacked by a small percentage of radical muslims. He says it better than I can:

"Our enemies say boo, and we jump, we panic, and then we punish ourselves. We are worse than a child being afraid of the dark. But in a way, the fear of indefinable terrorism is based on our inability to admit the truth about why there is a desire by a small number of angry radical Islamists to kill Americans. It is certainly not because they are jealous of our wealth and freedoms.

"We fail to realize that the extremists, willing to sacrifice their own lives to kill their enemies, do so out of a sense of weakness and desperation over real and perceived attacks on their way of life, their religion, their country, and their natural resources. Without the conventional diplomatic or military means to retaliate against these attacks, and an unwillingness of their own government to address the issue, they resort to the desperation tactic of suicide terrorism. Their anger toward their own governments, which they believe are coconspirators with the American Government, is equal to or greater than that directed toward us. "....

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You answered your own question, I think. There is no holier place than Mecca and Medina in the Muslim world. We are acting as "security guards" for a despotic dictatorship where the vast majority of the population is poor, unemployment is rampant, and the infidels are in the country protecting these pigs from almost certain execution and revolution. I think most Muslims, rightly or wrongly, see Israel as nothing more than a puppet state for the US and UK.

12. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Whassamatter, need a nap. You're pretty grumpy so early. Go take a nap and come back when you have something constructive to say. Such a naughty boy, you are!

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 11 / -27

\

Harry do you know that Ron Paul is a Republican from Texas?? He is thought of as that, but he is really a liberatarian. He is far from being a democrat.

14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

I think Harry uses "whiny" and "liberal" to signify "using large words and not screaming enough."

I'll add (or clarify) the following to the current characterization in this thread:

1) We call governments such as the Saudis despotic in this thread, but it should be recognized that those who most hate the Saudis in their own country show every indication of being more, rather than less despotic. It's a Shah/Ayatollah case all over again.

2) OBL himself outlined the "insults" to Islam against which he's "retaliating" as beginning with the bases on Arabian soil left over from Gulf War I.

3) Second point (above) is not mentioned because I give a crap what OBL thinks. It is mentioned because we have no need to play guessing games over what "caused" the 9/11 terrorism.

4) Would he have some other reason to kill civilians in the name of an Islamist cause, were our bases not there? My guess is yes. If nothing else, he could default to hatred of Israel, the popular choice in the region.

5) What features of the OBL-style "Islamist" world-view are deeply rooted and indivisible from the point of view of mainstream Islam? That's the 64,000 riyal question, innit? Is 21st Century Islam capable of absorbing coexistence with the West? Is OBL an examplar of "real" Islam, in terms of his complaints and goals, or is he the aberration? NOTICE THIS IS NOT THE SAME QUESTION AS OBL'S TACTICS -- which most Muslims see as abhorrent.

6) Since a Harry-style "Kill Them All" policy would involve irradiation of important natural resources: Is there any nuance in the Arab world that suffices to make Muslim populations accept modern international arrangements? We know we can support/create elites which will do so... but they seem to be at odds with the so called "Arab (or Muslim) street."

Obviously, our own government can not go running about taking foreign policy gambles in the name of family vendettas and biblical verses, if we are to be any more coherent than our enemies.

But since we're meant to be the ones capable of rational thought, the question of Islam in a modern political context bears examination -- and by "examination," I don't mean a replacement fear campaign for the vanished Red Menace.

To wit: if America supports a moderate in the middle east, that moderate immediately loses a certain cachet among grass roots forces in the region. To what extent can we avoid this phenomenon, while promoting our own interests in the region, and preserving our own obligations?

Being Americans, we have every right to expect the American Government to act in American interests. This is not the same thing as expecting American Government to invade any and all foreign entities for specious reasons.

How do we serve American Interests in the current climate? Thoughts?

PFnV

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I know on the books he's a republican but in my book (Harry's Book) he's a Democrat.
    There are two more not far behind him who will soon be entered into my book (Harry's Book) of "republican democrats" they are from my own state (Maine) they are Susan "Tongue" Collins and Olympia "Pizza Waitress" Snowe, they are all Left Wing Republicans, I wouldn't be surprised to see the three of them at one of Uncle Teddy's famous Labor Day Cookouts.
    No camera's are allowed at these cookouts and only Liberal Media Reporters are invited because Uncle Teddy usually Falls out of his boat or runs around the hallways of the compound at 2AM naked with his sister Eunice's dog chasing him and barking.
    :bricks:

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I use the words "Liberal & Whiny" because most not all but most of the loudest obnoxious disgusting democrats, Pelosi/Kennedy/Murtha/Reid/Kerry/Carter/Kanootchi/Schumer are constantly whining and they are Liberals.

Also, I say "Kill Them All" because that is exactly what they say about us, remember these words
    "Death To America"

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  17. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

The thing is: Do all of "them" say that about all of "us"?

If I say "Kill the Republicans!" (And I would not... but just as a hypothetical...) does that mean that a right-minded Republican should wipe out every Patriots fan because "They" (Pats fans) "hate republicans?"

This makes it much harder. Now we have to go after only the ones who, in earnest, want not just "death to [America as a political entity,]" but death to all Americans. In other words, we have to go after the terrorists, rather than just everybody who has ever read the Quran.

PFnV

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

When I say "kill them all" surely all must know that I refer to all Muslim Terrorists, I don't mean 'kill the muslim down the street".

BUT, the Muslim Terrorist wants to KILL ALL OF US.
    :rocker: "yup"

19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

You might need to do some homework on that bud. So when exactly did they come to the position of wanting to kill us, over there previously peaceful opinion of all things infidel?

20. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

Are you that ignorant to think that we are going after everybody that reads a Quran? Please tell me you're not.