PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another good WP article

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know if a court or judge will hear this. It's a crap shoot.

I don't see any way it doesn't at this point. Brady will fight this tooth and nail. Unless Goody brings it from 4 to 0, there is no way. A court will hear it, if only because of the NFLs arrogance by not doing the former. The evidence is not there for any suspension. That should be the final nail in that coffin.

I really hope Kraft hasn't been whispering sweet nothings into Brady's ear about the good of the team and not wanting to be a distraction and other s.hit like that.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Linda Holliday (Belichick's GF) changed her profile to Brady on Twitter.
Kraft's web site (wellsreportcontext.com) is still being updated.

I think the team supports Brady.

In the interest of full disclosure: there are rare occasions when my approach more closely resembles yours as opposed to the ones I described. But, they're rare for just one reason: I'm old.
I'm early 40s so I'm getting up there. I have a Patriots luggage ID tag and I get the flack everywhere I go. It really is amazing. The way I look at it, if people that I don't know are going to come at with the cheat crap, they will get it back in spades.

For the friends and above, they are mostly trying to get my goat but still deserving of a harsh, but good natured response.:)

I don't see any way it doesn't at this point. Brady will fight this tooth and nail. Unless Goody brings it from 4 to 0, there is no way. A court will hear it, if only because of the NFLs arrogance by not doing the former. The evidence is not there for any suspension. That should be the final nail in that coffin.
Goodell's only out is to drop the suspension on Brady and make up some crap that the team is still responsible for McNally deflating the footballs. Hence he can have his cake and eat it to. Unless the employees go after the NFL*, there's no avenues left to pursue on this case.

Allowing anything to go to court would be a huge huge mistake for the NFL.

How is it a crap shoot?

You and I clearly dont agree so there no sense in answering you. And that is fine, your entitled to your opinion as much as I am. But in the spirit of the thread, I think going to court on this case can go either way and in no way is a slam dunk for Brady.

And a lot of folks think Goodell only has one option but the bottom line is I bet 31 owners have his back.

I hope your right and Im wrong but I have little confidence in what your saying, I dont trust the system and I wouldn't compare this to any other case. I just dont have the confidence you do and thats because I thought we would get a fair deal on the Wells report just like everyone said we would.

I hope your right and Im wrong but I have little confidence in what your saying, I dont trust the system and I wouldn't compare this to any other case. I just dont have the confidence you do and thats because I thought we would get a fair deal on the Wells report just like everyone said we would.

I don't have supreme confidence and I should have known better about the Wells report. I just don't see a court not seeing through the the lack of impartiality and complete supposition put forth by the Wells report as justification for the punishment as a whole.

Linda Holliday (Belichick's GF) changed her profile to Brady on Twitter.
Kraft's web site (wellsreportcontext.com) is still being updated.

I think the team supports Brady.

Totally agree. Believe Kraft has been advised that his best shot at getting the team penalties overturned is through Brady's lawsuit. IMO - TB has the full support of the Pats organization to see this through to its ultimate completion.

Wish we could delegate a Patsfan to sit in the arbitration hearing. Most respondents on this site are better read and informed on this subject than some of the actual participants on the NFL side.

You and I clearly dont agree so there no sense in answering you. And that is fine, your entitled to your opinion as much as I am. But in the spirit of the thread, I think going to court on this case can go either way and in no way is a slam dunk for Brady.

And a lot of folks think Goodell only has one option but the bottom line is I bet 31 owners have his back.

What is the recent situation where a judge ruled flat-out that he/she would not hear a case for the NFL/NFLPA in a discipline case, and why?

Last edited:
What is the recent situation where a judge ruled flat-out that he/she would not hear a case for the NFL/NFLPA in a discipline case, and why?

That's not what I said and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back