Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another former Obama supporter "exhausted of defending" him

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looks like the bloom is off the rose, folks.

Obama's Economic Town Hall: "Is The American Dream Dead For Me?? - Political Punch

Two disillusioned voters, who indicated they once supported the president in his campaign expressed doubt in President Obama’s ability to change the nation.

“Quite frankly, I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for, and deeply disappointed with where we are right now,” an African American woman and CFO said, “I have been told that I voted for a man who said he was going to change things in a meaningful way for the middle class. I'm one of those people. And I'm waiting, sir. I'm waiting. I -- I don't feel it yet.”

“Is this my new reality?” she asked.

2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

As opposed to the mindless zealots who supported Bush right up to the end and then suddenly got fiscally conservative?

Yep, no difference between the parties here:rolleyes:

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +977 / 2 / -9

The Messiah:
    The left wing wanted a "poster boy", Jug Ears talked pretty, he had a beautiful smile, stupid democrats fainted when he blew his nose, female reporters from the NY Times had dreams of taking a shower with him, Chris Matthews had "leg tremors" every time he heard his voice, Queen Oprah dumped the Clintons for him, the Politiaclly Correct, Drooling, Slobbering, Fawning, Gushing, Dip Sh!t, Liberal Loonbats of America finally had their WET DREAM come true.

Reality:
    He should be emptying waste baskets in one of Chicago's City Halls, Geraldine Ferraro told the world what got him elected and she paid dearly for it.
    The man was never qualified for the job that the crazy politically correct slobbering Americans handed him on a silver platter.

As President Obama's one time spiritual advisor used to say "God Damn America"

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +347 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Go back to bed you need all the Beauty sleep you can get :singing:

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +977 / 2 / -9

What the hell are you doing up....:confused: