PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Ex Patriot to coach in Jet land!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
DE Rick Lyle has landed a job in Jetland as a coach...Good for him!! He was a backup here and while he didn't play much, he added some good vet help...like Pleasant..although I think will make a BETTER coach!! (Why has this NOT happened??) Good luck to him!!

Pats726 said:
DE Rick Lyle has landed a job in Jetland as a coach...Good for him!! He was a backup here and while he didn't play much, he added some good vet help...like Pleasant..although I think will make a BETTER coach!! (Why has this NOT happened??) Good luck to him!!
This isn't that surprising. I remember noticing Lyle closely listening to the coaching calls his last year here and even taking notes at times in the games he wasn't active and standing in street clothes on the sidelines. In those games, I also noticed him giving tips to players coming off the field and even sending in signals at times. So I figured he probably was interested in coaching.

J D Sal

I agree...he was a good guy to have..and congrats to him!! I always thought Pleasant though might be a better coach... INteresting that a few ex-Pats are on the Jets staff though..

Yup, I remember him. I wish him the best... yet I hope the Jets suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back