PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Emo Randy Moss Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Honestly, I love what he's done this year, it's amazing what he accomplished in a football sense, as a fan of the game, and of the New England Patriots. I'm going to lay it all out on the line here, though.

Something like this makes me realize that I do care about Randy moss the person, aside from just the football player. Before he came to this team, that wasn't crystal clear in my head, but I'll tell you what - I believe Randy 100%, I do not think he physically slapped or punched, or otherwise assaulted this woman... I actually am a little hurt that someone would try to do this when he's done so well here, and that people would try to belittle the reputation he's building here, that actually hurts me. And I cannot WAIT until he's completely vindicated and these BS columnists stop writing their little pseudo smear campaigns against him, I can't wait until that broad doesn't get a dime and has a judge laugh at her when all the facts come out.

No matter what Randy, I've not only got your back as a Pats fan, but as a person brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back