Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another Domestic Terrorist.. Tea Partyer????

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jan 22, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Charles Dyer, yes the same Charles Dyer who was affiliated with the "Oath Keepers" previously, even though "Oathkeepers is lying about his affiliation" has been arrested on a child rape charge, when they searched his home they found a grenade launcher... of course he is innocent until proven guilty, but it looks like another extremist...

He was known as "July4Patriot" in this faction of the Tea Party Movement..

YouTube - july4patriot Branded a Domestic Terrorist for NO ACTS of Terrorism simply for his words

Of course the extremists are labeling him as the "first POW of the second revolution"

ATF files complaint after grenade launcher found - San Jose Mercury News

2. resnor

resnor Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So...one weirdo portrays an entire group of people?

Gotcha.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Oh Boy, We Finally Got A Tea Partyer Lets Kill Him, We Have To Put An End To These Tea Party's They Embarrass Our Beautiful President, White Bastards

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

Gee and I thought maybe it was Obama hanging with another person who had actually bombed people and committed murder like Ayers and his wife.

Obama Funder Jodie Evans Provokes Crisis in Egypt Over ‘Hamas-Aid’ Event, Obama Pals Ayers and Dohrn in Cairo with Code Pink - Big Government

Instead it is someone nobody has ever heard of. BTW if the guy is guilty (of raping a child) he should be thrown away for good, wake me up if a politician continues to use this guy as a mentor, you know like Barry used Billy as a mentor and employer.

5. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I bet he wishes he was treated like the Left treats foreign terrorists.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Only the right can minimize this stuff...

7. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Only the left would treat terrorist like US citizens instead of enemy combatants.

Lets see how it works out for us and how much it costs.

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

Anyone caught with a weapon like a grenade launcher should immediately get 10-20 years in a federal prison...no matter what the reason or cause.

A frikkn' GRENADE launcher?.....are you kidding me?

At the same time...any foreign terrorists (and let's ALL agree that they are terrorists) caught in this country should be treated like foriegn terrorists. They should get squat for rights.

Don't you dare come in my house and expect to be treated like family!:mad:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

WTF are you talking about???

The point is that extremism breeds some real idiots..

10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 8 / -8

I don't get it. This Marine was U.S. born, so why are we talking about foreign terrorists? He's a domestic terrorist.

Are you guys saying Bush would have water-boarded him and Obama's being wimpy or something? Where'd the "foreign terrorist" come into play in this story about the "oathkeeper"/child rapist/terrorist?

It's all very confusing.

11. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +569 / 8 / -8

harry why do you support child rapists???

12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +387 / 3 / -15

#18 Jersey

I was just distinguishing that there is a difference between a foreign terrorist and domestic one.

This guy should spend at least 10-20 years in a federal pen....if he were foreign....life in prison! That was my point.

13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

IF he is guilty he is a criminal child rapist, not a terrorist, since he wasn't involved in a terrorist plan or act.

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Possession of a grenade launcher, stolen from the Army, makes him a what???

In reality you do not know what he was involved with at this time and obviously have not watched the provided video.... he is an extremist with stolen weaponry who advocates for revolution and branded the "1st POW of the second revolution". He spoke for the "Oath Keepers" who are a part of the "Tea Party"...

and he also allegedly rapes little girls..

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

I support the Tea Party, KILL THE RAPIST and get on with the Party.

The post sounded as though the Tea Partys were involved in the Rape.

Obama, The Pelosi Gang, and Obamacare GAVE BIRTH TO THE TEA PARTYS.

NOW OBAMACARE IS DEAD.

GOOD JOB TEA BAGGERS

16. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

I did not watch the vid, If he stole something he is a theif, I have already commented twice of the child rape charge. I think you are trying to smear the Tea Party people by using a person no one had ever heard of before. This is a variation on your practice of using racist web sites to smear people who have nothing to do with those sites.

17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

So you admit you react without investigation, and just have the atypical rightwing reaction that this could never be true.. he was a spokesman for the Oath Keepers which are a faction of the tea party..

He is very well known in the movement..

Last week you never heard of Judson Phillips, how is that working for you??

18. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

i said if he was guilty of being a child rapist he belonged in jail. What would you like me to say I don't have to view a vid to know a person convicted of a heinous crime should be in jail. I wouldn't object to the death penalty in this type of crime.

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

What does The Tea Party have to do with this piece of sh!t raping kids, he was a member of the Tea Party, SO WHAT, did anybody do this to The Democratic Party when that Drunken Lying Wife Cheating Coward Ted Kennedy tried to "Cover Up" the whole Mary Jo Drowning.

The "Child Molester" was a Tea Bagger, SO WHAT........:confused:

A member of the US Senate was a Leader In The Ku Klux Klan and he is considered an American Hero, they name bridges & highways after him (Sheets Byrd) as Tip O'Neil called him.

Put the child molesting tea bagger in a prison loaded with Gang Bangers, he'll be dead in a week.

20. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +569 / 8 / -8

Hey, Teddy's dead, the GOP has "his" seat (the peoples' seat dammit!) and you're more comfortable talking about an accident that happened 40 years ago than this guy who your righties are hailing as "the first POW of the 2nd American revolution."

This is happening NOW. Your friend the (alleged) child rapist is under arrest NOW.

His terrorist ambition is under investigation NOW.

Why? Because Ted Kennedy can't handle his booze?

Or because Tea Baggers are shot through with these sorts of loons, and in fact flaunt their potential for terrorism against their countrymen at the mass level with signs saying "We came unarmed... this time," and wearing their AR-15s at their little dog and pony shows.

The issue is not so much that your (alleged) child-rapist hero is still a hero to the tea-bagging crowd. The issue is that most of his behavior -- the terrorism part -- is considered a viable option by that very crowd.

By the way, I note that we're very concerned about "if he did it," as regards the tea-bagger (alleged) child rapist.

We have no such concerns when we are detaining ferners.

I also note how we think it's a no-brainer that we should not accord fern terrrorists the rights to trials enjoyed by home-grown terrorists.

The point of a trial is to determine the ultimate disposition of the "alleged" part. Either you care if it is true, or you do not.

The legal system, for example, did not convict Kennedy of murder or anything of the sort -- the same system that demands the appending of "alleged" to the child rape charges against the tea-baggger. Kennedy's an American, so you should really -- to be consistent -- stop talking about an accident as if it were a murder.

As for terrorists going on trial, the purpose of a trial is to figure out the truth or falsehood of an allegation. It's for US that we don't find people guilty when they're not, not for THEM. So yes, he's an "alleged" child rapist. And those Gitmo detainees you're so afraid of are still "alleged" in most cases as well.

Or else, just pre-judge him, as you do then. There is no distinction, if you believe that our system of justice has any interest whatsoever in determining the truth of an allegation. Call me naive, but I still believe that purpose is served by our criminal justice system.

But if you believe it for one purpose, you must believe it for others as well.

PFnV