PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Day, another Dez Bryant incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
The details of the case keep changing. At first it said he was in an argument with his brother and ended up pushing his mother and hit her with a baseball cap. That doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Now if he "beat her up" then obviously that's a totally different stroy. I haven't read that he beat her up.

Just FYI. If you admit that you did just that and nothing more to a cop, he/she will arrest you for domestic violence.

Who knows what actually happened. His mother is not exactly a credible witness. It's an amazing tribute to humanity that a child of a crack whore can grow up to be a contributing member of society.

Last edited:
that's debatable.

In the NFL he mooned the GB fans and rubbed his bum on the goal post, squirted the referee with water bottle, walked off the field at the end of the game when it was still close. I think there was an incident with a female cop... Did I miss anything?

Randy Moss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you have to actually pull down your pants to moon someone. He "mime mooned" the fans in GB. :rolleyes:

Just FYI. If you admit that you did just that and nothing more to a cop, he/she will arrest you for domestic violence.

Who knows what actually happened. His mother is not exactly a credible witness. It's an amazing tribute to humanity that a child of a crack whore can grow up to be a contributing member of society.

Agreed; as soon as I found out that his mother was involved, withholding judgment became a much more compelling idea. I'm inclined to provide him the benefit of the doubt, to say the least.

'That's a clown questions bruh.'

The details of the case keep changing. At first it said he was in an argument with his brother and ended up pushing his mother and hit her with a baseball cap. That doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Now if he "beat her up" then obviously that's a totally different stroy. I haven't read that he beat her up.

No need for the condescending attitude.

Pushing your mother and hitting her with a baseball cap isn't a "big deal?" Wow, just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes