PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANOTHER crap call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerforTom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
...in Super Bowl 38 :D

Seriously, check out the DVD of it if you've got it. I was watching it this afternoon. Brady passes to Christian Fauria in the end zone, who makes a nice catch by dragging his back foot as he falls out of bounds. The ref, however, calls him out even though he's standing literally five feet away! There's not even anything in between him and Fauria! Forget all this year stuff, that's a bad call.

More fuel for the anti-Patriot conspiracy! (kidding)

I just think it was such a bad call that it was genuinely entertaining. Check it out if you can, remember it if you can as well.

Last edited:
CheerforTom said:
...in Super Bowl 38 :D

Seriously, check out the DVD of it if you've got it. I was watching it this afternoon. Brady passes to Christian Fauria in the end zone, who makes a nice catch by dragging his back foot as he falls out of bounds. The ref, however, calls him out even though he's standing literally five feet away! There's not even anything in between him and Fauria! Forget all this year stuff, that's a bad call.

More fuel for the anti-Patriot conspiracy! (kidding)

I just think it was such a bad call that it was genuinely entertaining. Check it out if you can, remember it if you can as well.

I remember that. He was so clearly in bounds it was rediculous. I think if they'd challenged they'd have won it, but as I recall they were on the half yard line or something so they elected to run it up the gut on the next play instead. I don't remember if it was Brady or Smith that scored though.

Brownfan80 said:
I remember that. He was so clearly in bounds it was rediculous. I think if they'd challenged they'd have won it, but as I recall they were on the half yard line or something so they elected to run it up the gut on the next play instead. I don't remember if it was Brady or Smith that scored though.
I remember that one as well. Not much made of it because they got the touchdown on the next play. I believe it was Brady? In the commentary part of the DVD I think Light or Vrabes made a few jokes about it too!

And talk about bullsh!t....that was no roughing the passer against Hamilton against the Raiders. What a crock! We just keep getting screwed.

In all seriousness, I'd LOVE to have that season on DVD. I was too young to really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back