Welcome to PatsFans.com

Another Cowardly Move By Nem

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jul 20, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have gladly provided him with information relating to Jane Fonda's action and he still is too much of a coward to weigh in with a simple opinion.

See, for all his bluster and bravado regarding George Bush, he runs and hides like a little chicken when someone dares to point the finger at a fellow member of the loony left.

Geez, he does a great job humiliating himself. I just make sure he has enough rope to hang himself with.

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"I don't know" is not an opinion. It's a cowardly way of avoiding the question. :scared:

Translation: Nem is too much of a coward to say anything disparaging about someone from the left. Sorry, Nemmy-boy but you have no plausible deniability. You aren't fooling anyone here - not even yourself.

What's the matter, little boy...? You can dish it out but you can't take it...?

Of course, I should probably ease up a little because we all know the moderators here only come down on the conservatives and not the liberals. A phrase like (direct quote, reposted verbatim): "Go kill another marine, I am getting fed up with sh!thole Americans like you" is perfectly fine when spoken by a liberal.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  3. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Jane Fonda's actions are pretty clearly documented, but asking if her actions constitute treason without listing those actions isn't a complete question.

Here are the specific charges against Jane Fonda, NEM, can you say whether these would (if true) arise to the level of treason?

1. Publicly exposed Richard Nixon's strategy to bomb the dikes. Note that the information was already known (where would Fonda have gotten the info if it was a military secret?), she just kept bringing attention to it. Also, the "strategy" was plainly obvious.

2. Accused US troops of torture against Vietnamese troops.

3. Called POW's who accused Vietnam of systematic torture "liars".

4. Was photographed sitting on an Vietnamese anti-aircraft battery.

4. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I could believe that answer if you didn't have such strong opinions on everything else.

Do I believe what she did rose to the level of treason? No, I don't. Do I think some of what she did was wrong? Yes.

Here's another way to put it... if she were put on trial and you were on the jury, would you vote to convict or acquit? (Beyond a reasonable doubt is key here)

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nemmy-boy, even your own fellow lefties know you're full of crap. I salute Pujo (not exactly a guy I find myself agreeing with all that often) for having the decency to say something everyone in here knows.

To loosely paraphrase his point, your "I don't know" routine isn't fooling anyone given the fact that you aren't exactly shy about expressing opinions on anything and everything imaginable.

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have never said she did or didn't commit treason. As I have stated repeatedly, I am withholding my opinion on this matter until you have the courage to give one of your won. My opinion may end up surprising you - not that you'll ever know for sure given that you are dodging this question almost as adeptly as Clinton dodged the draft.

Who'da ever thought the day would come when Nemmy-boy was too much of a coward to weigh in with his opinion on something...? :rocker:

7. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How come you're so sure Bush comitted treason then. I mean, many his actions have been clearly documented - that isn't the problem - but how are you so sure his behavior rises to the level of treason, as opposed to another criminal standard?

8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Clinton is a yellow bellied draft doging f*ckin pandering commie bastad!

He has commited Rape on numerous occasions
    He pandered to North Korea, and China
    He destroyed the integrity of the US military by allowing gays and women in combat
    He slashed intelligence budget 50%
    He "Cut and ran" in Somolia
    He rented out the Lincoln bedroom to his cronies
    He pardoned convicted felons BECAUSE THEY DONATED THIER ILL GOTTEN FUNDS TO THE DNC.

There...thats about 10% of Clintons rap sheet. But to hear it from NEM..all he did was lie about a BJ. Unbelievable!

9. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

This is like getting Dave Chapelle to admit OJ was guilty or R. Kelly gets into water sports.

10. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So before you start bichin and moanin about Bush, think of how Clinton destroyed this country far worse than Bush ever could.

11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What..? You want me to go kill a few more terrorists..? Gladly. It's tough having to fight the terrorists and appeasers like yourself, but fortunately America is strong.

Now go get your shine box.