PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another BB bashing article

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man who wrote that article definitely wasn't a genius

This is one of the most comedically idiotic things I've ever read. If you try to figure out this guy's definition of 'genius' from what he is saying, you get nothing but contradiction and vagueness. He says Dungy is a genius because he's "a nice man, a consistent winner, a best-selling author, and...knows not to take himself too seriously." If you're a nice man and a best-selling author then you are a genius?! This is the worst sort of empty-headed sanctimonious tripe.

That writer is an idiot - but if you click on the poll next to the article you will see that 44% of the people who took the poll think BB was most deserving of the "genius" tag. Second place? Shanahan, with 5%. So nobody is buying what the writer is selling.

I also find it interesting that he excluded Dungy from the poll. I guess by not including him, he can assure himself that no one can contradict his premise that "Dungy is the closest thing to a genius that you'll find in the NFL".

Pretty slick.

Last edited:
This is one of the most comedically idiotic things I've ever read. If you try to figure out this guy's definition of 'genius' from what he is saying, you get nothing but contradiction and vagueness. He says Dungy is a genius because he's "a nice man, a consistent winner, a best-selling author, and...knows not to take himself too seriously." If you're a nice man and a best-selling author then you are a genius?! This is the worst sort of empty-headed sanctimonious tripe.

Does that make Johnny Damon a genius?

This article was terrible.

The column was a mixed bag. His comments on Mangini were 100% on the money, and his overall point, the loose use of term was "genius" was accurate as well. He's also in the minority in correctly realizing that Brady and not Belichick is the main reason for the Pats success. The negatives were obviously his personal dislike of Belichick to make him look ******ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back