PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another awesome Fitzy video

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that was prettty good
never seen this guy before

WHERES PART TWO!?!?!?!?!

Strangely, I now feel a little better about life.
<<Puts down the gun, and the noose, and the 5 gallon bucket of pills.>>

Thanks, Fitzy, whoever you are

Sean :)

Well they did play wicked hahhhd.

Classic!

I know everybody hates Eddie Andleman these days, but does anyone remember his broadcast after the Sox "86 choke job?

More extreme loss and the funniest show I ever heard on radio.

Go as Reche Caldwell at halloween... Heh. Heh heh.

PFnV

ROFL... That was GREAT!! I loved it!! I suscribed to him so I get updates whenever he does a new video!! Made me feel better for sure!!

that was awesome. i suddenly want to live again :rocker:

Re: Ftizy's Wicked Pissah!!!

Hey mods . . .

va0140078.jpg

Dear Fitzy,

Thanks for the laughs in our days of darkness. The clips about reacting to key plays in the game was too close to home . . . we Pats fans feel you. Your BB impersonation was spot on. The rivalry talk about getting the Dolts back next year and beyond helps rekindle the fire.

Pissah on, Fitzy!

Warmly,
Patriotic

P. S. Sorry to hear about your cupcake bowel movements. This, too, shall pass.

Bump.

Because it just needs to be bumped.

OMG, that's the most hillarious stuff Ive seen...

HEY TOM, I'M OPEN!!

Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

That was hilarious! Just gives us some humor to help heal the wounds of that devastating loss.

Part 2 anyone?

Callin all caas, f**kin callin all caas we have an APB out for the Patriots defence, f**kin callin all caas.

Oh man, that makes me feel so much better. Laughter really is the best medicine. Now I'll just go prey for a Bears win.

Wicked priceless

Actually, I googled Fitzy and seems he's been around awhile Here's his site with all the lead up Patriots stuff. Also he's a movie critic. I followed one link to his 2002 Movie reviews. This guy is fahkin' funny. Here's a sample of his movie reviews.

1.) Men in Black 2 – Ready, everone join me on the theme song. 1…2…3…”This movie’s gonna fahkin’ suck – It’ll rob me of my ten bucks.” Dood, last time I went to sleep I don’t remembah praying to ************ for fahkin’ world peace, a Sawx world series win and a sequel to “Men In Black” because the first one left so many questions unanswahed. You wanna make a fahkin’ sequel to a ****ty alien comedy? How about fahkin’ “Leonard Paht 7” or “Howard the Duck’s Revenge”? You wanna really talk about Men in Black? How about the time I fahkin’ drove by Donnie Wahlbehg’s new house, you remembah that ham smugglah from the New Kids on the Blawk, back in 1990 and yelled “You Suck!” out my cah window. I was bohed and his group was the reason why no kid in my high school could get his pickle tickled. So, dood, within like 40 seconds theyah weh 12 men in black surrounding my cah. Yup, cops everywheyah for distuhbing the peace. My parents weh WICKED PISSED. Couldn’t drive my dad’s cah for like a month and it’s WICKED HAHD to take youah date to homecoming on youah fahkin’ Huffy. Still, I protested the ticket and won and bought the “Stah Wahs” boxed set with my money. The fohce is strong with Fitzy.

Last edited:
Great stuff. Definitely helping me recover. Thanks for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes