PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Annual PatsFans.com Draft Contest, 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Barron
Donta Hightower
Chandler Jones
Ben Jones
Casey Hayword
Harrison Smith

You're a bookie with leverage, no? Good calls PATSNUTme. I pay homage.

Heading into the Pats' final pick, it's a tie between nickw308810 and PATSNUTme, with all of Nut's picks off the board and 2 remaining out there for Nick...

Heading into the Pats' final pick, it's a tie between nickw308810 and PATSNUTme, with all of Nut's picks off the board and 2 remaining out there for Nick...

Not so fast_ Leo Corso

Now the Pats have 3 more picks, Of course I had the US guy, and 2 of my guys are still unpicked!

Thanks, patchick, for running the contest each year. I always look forward to the contest because it adds a little extra juice to the draft.

The final tally after day 3: a few did predict 7th-round pick Dennard, but hadn't guessed right earlier players. And bizarrely, not a single contest entrant named either of the Eb- boys of Hilliard, Ohio. What WERE you thinking?

So now, let's crown our champions:

PATSNUTme and nickw308810, each of whom correctly predicted two Patriots rookies, despite having only 6 darts to throw.

:youtheman:

The final tally after day 3: a few did predict 7th-round pick Dennard, but hadn't guessed right earlier players. And bizarrely, not a single contest entrant named either of the Eb- boys of Hilliard, Ohio. What WERE you thinking?

So now, let's crown our champions:

PATSNUTme and nickw308810, each of whom correctly predicted two Patriots rookies, despite having only 6 darts to throw.

:youtheman:

I should start a thread patting myself on the back and telling everyone how right I was. But someone else already had that idea about themselves so I won't do it.:rolleyes::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes