ANNOUNCEMENT: PatsFans.com partnering with TalkSox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We've partnered with TalkSox.com, and it will be the official Red Sox Forum of PatsFans.com. We're inviting everyone to visit their forum to talk Red Sox Baseball, and really hope this partnership will help give us both a solid group to discuss both sports. They will also be inviting everyone to visit our forum, which will hopefully bring some new posters here to talk football as well.

Needless to say please visit their site here: http://www.talksox.com.

Ian

Please let them know about the separate forum here to talk about the Sox.

We'll be working with the new posters to try and get things worked out. I'll be monitoring the board to try and keep an eye on things, but I think this will be a great way to meet new fans and hopefully give all of you another great place to talk Red Sox Baseball as well as hopefully giving them a good place to talk Pats Football.

Ian said:
I'll be monitoring the board to try and keep an eye on things, but I think this will be a great way to meet new fans and hopefully give all of you another great place to talk Red Sox Baseball as well as hopefully giving them a good place to talk Pats Football.

But do Red Sox fans every actually talk Patriots football? :confused:

Come on now, we are one in the same. Although as Pats Fans we've gotten use to winning every year :D

Ian

Ian, by any chance has this changed the server or the IP address of patsfans.com ? In the last few days I can't access it from work anymore but I have no problem with any other website.

What we really need is a good Olympic Curling forum

Uh Oh...don't let Tune see this....

I personally like it, however.

Last edited:
Isn't that WEEI's website?

:D

BelichickFan said:
Ian, by any chance has this changed the server or the IP address of patsfans.com ? In the last few days I can't access it from work anymore but I have no problem with any other website.

No, we haven't changed anything. Very strange. Can you view it or is it a login issue?

Ian

maverick4 said:
Are the usernames transferable?

It's a separate website, so unfortunately not. However they're going to make PatsFans.com the official "Patriots forum" of their site, while we're going to do the same for them with the Red Sox.

I think it will be a lot of fun, and the site owner is terrific so it only makes it that much more enjoyable.

Ian

Chevy said:
Isn't that WEEI's website?

:D

LOL...very true Chevy. Nothing like talking Red Sox while the Pats are in the playoffs. I'll never understand that one.

Ian

But, the Parking Lot will stay here, right? I don't want the Red Sox in the Parking Lot.

Ian said:
No, we haven't changed anything. Very strange. Can you view it or is it a login issue?
It just doesn't open, it keeps trying to load and eventually gives the message that you get if your internet connection is down. As far as I know they don't block any sites and no other ones don't open . . . oh well, I figured I might as well ask. Thanks.

Ian said:
We've partnered with TalkSox.com, and it will be the official Red Sox Forum of PatsFans.com. We're inviting everyone to visit their forum to talk Red Sox Baseball, and really hope this partnership will help give us both a solid group to discuss both sports. They will also be inviting everyone to visit our forum, which will hopefully bring some new posters here to talk football as well.

Needless to say please visit their site here: http://www.talksox.com.

Ian
Someone shoot me.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Someone shoot me.

LOL...why is that exactly?

Ian

Cuz I hate the Red Sox, and I get so sick of watching "Patriots" game day and hearing garbage about the bloody Red Sox. Now they're invading the message board I visit too. I love the Patriots but motherf*ck I am so off the charts sick of having to hear about the Red Sox because I'm a Pats fan.

Not every Pats fan is a Red Sox fan.

Ian said:
LOL...very true Chevy. Nothing like talking Red Sox while the Pats are in the playoffs. I'll never understand that one.

Ian

I'll never understand how this Sox clown...

schilling.jpg

...shows up for a TV interview like this when the Pats are about to play the Squealers in an AFCC game. I wonder how he'd feel about Brady wearing an Angels jersey for a TV interview if the BoSox were playing them in the playoffs.

Last edited:
NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Cuz I hate the Red Sox, and I get so sick of watching "Patriots" game day and hearing garbage about the bloody Red Sox. Now they're invading the message board I visit too. I love the Patriots but motherf*ck I am so off the charts sick of having to hear about the Red Sox because I'm a Pats fan.

Not every Pats fan is a Red Sox fan.

So say we all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back