PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT: Arcade Open

How does the Tetris tournament work ? Does it only count the next game I play :eek:

You have to enter the tourney by clicking out "tournaments" then click on "register" if there is an open tourney.

You have to enter the tourney by clicking out "tournaments" then click on "register" if there is an open tourney.
Yep...I had worked that bit out :rolleyes:

What I'm asking is now that having entered the tournament will the next game of Tetris I play be the one that counts in my match against Keegs ?

Yep...I had worked that bit out :rolleyes:

What I'm asking is now that having entered the tournament will the next game of Tetris I play be the one that counts in my match against Keegs ?

I just looked at it. Yes, it appears you go againts Keegs. Who ever wins moves up and whoever loses is eliminated. There are no "seedings" in these tourneys

Nice. So I can practice losing fake money on the craps tables here before I lose it for real in Vegas in three weeks. :)

lets see if anyone can beat my tetris score.

im going to guess a "no"

Bad guess, homeboy.

Though my total points from 10 games still don't match your ridiculous score.

Though my total points from 10 games still don't match your ridiculous score.
3 tips

1. Start on level 5
2. Get rows of 4
3. Don't get greedy

If you do this your scores will improve :D

Last edited:
3 tips

1. Start on level 5
2. Get rows of 4
3. Don't get greedy

Thannks, I'll try.

#3 will be the hardest for me.

3 tips

1. Start on level 5
2. Get rows of 4
3. Don't get greedy

Question... are you playing Snake from a phone or dektop keyboard?? I have big hands so it's hard to make the quick cuts on the big keys. :mad:

Wax Frog got a perfect score in Hexxagon, I didn't even think that was possible. Sort of takes the fun out of it lol.

I went Googling for a winning strategy and found something even better - a flaw in the "AI" :D

I went Googling for a winning strategy and found something even better - a flaw in the "AI" :D

I guessed that's what you did but you still got lucky, I tried the "flaw" maneuver maybe 300 times and never got the computer to make the right move:mad:

I guessed that's what you did but you still got lucky, I tried the "flaw" maneuver maybe 300 times and never got the computer to make the right move:mad:

I refuse to believe in luck :p

Not sure why my 13 bomb didn't count in the yeti tourney but I got the high score anyway:rocker:

Not sure why my 13 bomb didn't count in the yeti tourney but I got the high score anyway:rocker:

Was the ref Tim Donahey?

Last edited:
Is there any way to turn off the sounds for the games?

I usually like to listen to my music while playing, but the sounds take away from that.

Is there any way to turn off the sounds for the games?

I usually like to listen to my music while playing, but the sounds take away from that.

Craps has a mute feature; good thing too, as I was beginning to tire of the Robert Davi soundalike - "Da roll is eight, HAWWWWWD EIGHT!" :D

i think we should get rid of luigis adventure

its not a very precise game when it comes to the score....

(if u played it, u probably know what i mean)

anyone else find it odd that a football message board with games has no football game

Some are addictive, like the Yeti Petathalon, but I stink at them though

anyone else find it odd that a football message board with games has no football game

Not any more odd than a NE message board without an "Aahcade" <sic> link :Dpleasedon'thurtme:D

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back