PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anna Grant on Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a very cool-headed kid. I honestly might have flipped off the crowd at 14. I'm looking forward to hearing a great ovation from the home crowd on Sunday. Hope the Colts fans are watching that booed and feel really good about themselves.

In the end the rest of those kids are probably jealous they didn't get booed. Good for her, it didn't faze her and she gets to get celebrated. Also liked how she said "I should take offence" when they said she gets to stand next to the "ugly guy" Tom Brady.

lol! This booing thing is probably the best thing that could have happened to that girl!

Wow. Watching that clip, my reaction is: That kid is impressive. What a great, cool perspective and poise. She handles herself very well. As a parent of a young girl I have to send along kudos to her parents. I hope my 4 year old grows up with that kind of quiet confidence.

Here we've been hyperventilating about the booing in Indy, and she has been laughing the whole time, with the same "Zen-Like" perspective of a Tom Brady!

That was so cool!!!

I was at the Titans/Colts game in the dome for the last regular season game. Some guy had a Tom Brady game jersey on and you should have heard them booing that guy. The night before, I'm in Champs sport bar near the dome watching the pats/giants. Place is packed with everyone rooting for the giants. I thought I was in giant stadium. Anyway...I'm wearing a patriots shirt (not game jersey) and my red sox hat..got a few looks and boos. A waitress says to me "what are you doing in here with that shirt on...we don't like your kind in here". People cheering when Moss went down..calling for Brady to get hurt..had to leave at halftime and go back to the hotel to finish watching the game.

That was so cool!!!

I was at the Titans/Colts game in the dome for the last regular season game. Some guy had a Tom Brady game jersey on and you should have heard them booing that guy. The night before, I'm in Champs sport bar near the dome watching the pats/giants. Place is packed with everyone rooting for the giants. I thought I was in giant stadium. Anyway...I'm wearing a patriots shirt (not game jersey) and my red sox hat..got a few looks and boos. A waitress says to me "what are you doing in here with that shirt on...we don't like your kind in here". People cheering when Moss went down..calling for Brady to get hurt..had to leave at halftime and go back to the hotel to finish watching the game.

i wore my new jacket i bought for myself for xmas to giants stadium for the 16-0 game, a 3 times super bowl insignia on back with white leather sleeves with each of the SB patches and my blinking pats hat.... The walk in wasnt too bad, but 1/2 time was a little bit crazy, thou being 6' 4 and 370lbs and wear a 5x jacket, i towered over most giants fans, they would start to say something to me and then id turn to face them and look down at them and they scurried away like the little rats they are... the walk through the parking lots was like a scene from blade runner, desolate and dark, people whining, pats fans in huge groups roaming the parking lots like they didnt want it to end.... it was Uber fun....

I noticed something else on the video the the guy next to her was a little flustered by her he couldn't say anything right and i think he was slightly attacted. and she doesn't look 14 i remember when i was 14 the women didn't look like they were closer to 18 like this girl does

I thought it was great when I heard the Pats had invited her to the game but it didn't occur to me that she'd get to stand next to Tom. Now I HATE her! :mad:

What a very cool-headed kid. I honestly might have flipped off the crowd at 14. I'm looking forward to hearing a great ovation from the home crowd on Sunday. Hope the Colts fans are watching that booed and feel really good about themselves.

I imagine I still would, and I'm 29 :D

^^^ Good for her that she didn't. If she had, I doubt the world would be rallying to her side.... coin toss, trip to NYC to be interviewed on GMA would all be gone.

The story would have been bratty Patriots fan flips off Colts stadium.

In the end the rest of those kids are probably jealous they didn't get booed. Good for her, it didn't faze her and she gets to get celebrated.

yeah, now she gets her 15 minutes of fame on Good Morning America and the AFC championship game coin toss. I doubt too many people can even remember the names of those other kids...

I don't think I would have flipped them off, but I bet I would have rolled my eyes.

This girl is way more mature than I was at 14.

I noticed something else on the video the the guy next to her was a little flustered by her he couldn't say anything right and i think he was slightly attacted. and she doesn't look 14 i remember when i was 14 the women didn't look like they were closer to 18 like this girl does

easy there R. Kelly....

That was so cool!!!

I resemble that remark, try living in Indiana and being a Pats FANATIC...Jerseys, Hoodie, Shirts, Jackets, Pats stuff on my car...the list goes on...I almost get into a fight in every bar I go to during the Football season...man Colts fans are ***holes..:mad:

Last edited:
I resent that remark, try living in Indiana and being a Pats FANATIC...Jerseys, Hoodie, Shirts, Jackets, Pats stuff on my car...the list goes on...I almost get into a fight in every bar i go to during the Football season...man Colts fans are ***holes..:mad:

fixed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back