Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ann Coulter's Felonious Florida Voter Registration Application

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Apr 12, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Seems like that little darling of the right, the basher of all things liberal, may have committed a faux pas...she lied about her address on the voter registration, now I know there will be a witch hunt..but an interesting read never the less.

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002682.htm

GOP Darling Seems to be Latest in Growing List of Republicans Who Choose to Ignore 'The Rule of Law'
    State, County Records Show She Lied on Voter Application, Despite Oath Affirming Truthiness of Information

"OATH: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Florida. I am qualified to register as an elector under the Constitution and laws of the State of Florida. I am a U.S. citizen. I am a legal resident of Florida. All information on this form is true. I understand that if it is not true, I can be convicted of a felony of the third degree and fined up to $5,000 and/or imprisoned for up to five years."

That's the oath next to the signature of Ann Coulter, who, on 6/15/05 filled out her Florida Voter Registration Application Form -- as obtained Exclusively by The BRAD BLOG (posted in full at the bottom of this article) -- after purchasing her new $1.8 million house at 242 Seabreeze Ave. in Palm Beach County, Florida in March of 2005. The "Warranty Deed" (also obtained by The BRAD BLOG) for the house was signed over to Coulter on March 30th, 2005 by the previous owners, Eric Stonestrom and his wife, Lucinda Pascale Stonestrom.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

OH MY GOD............

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

It's Florida. She's Republican. If Rush can get away with illegal drug use in Florida, I'm sure Ann can get away with her lies. Florida is headed by a Bush; i.e., it's corrupt.

4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +276 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Or just maybe she already has another home? You see sometimes Republicans work enough that they can afford two homes! I know this thought is foreign to all but the elected trust fund democrats.

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Did you read the whole thing, she registered at the address of her realtor...or maybe she is a switch hitter..

"In February of this year, Jose Lambiet of the Palm-Beach Post reported that Coulter, the extremist Republican columnist and author, seems to have committed Voter Fraud by registering and then voting in a Palm Beach, Florida precinct in which she does not live. She registered to the vote, for reasons which still remain unclear, at the address of her realtor Suzanne Frisbie"

6. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

I have two homes and no trust fund :(

7. dryheat44

dryheat44 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

I can't imagine people of this great nation care about Coulter. I've never listened to a bigger idiot, and I work in government.

I'd put more weight into the words of whoever won the last American Idol.

8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This makes no sense to me.

Crimes are committed in EVERY state in the union. While I'm not a fan of Jeb Bush at all, lets not go overboard here.

9. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

You're right, Turd, but it's a thread about Coulter, so it does bring out the worst in me ;)

10. Turd Furguson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Everybody has their "anti-binkies" I guess.

11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Of course you see now who liberals really are, closet racist bigoted sexists, they hate women who are smarter and more successful than they are. Same for black people they hold them down with welfare and affirmative action because god forbid they could actually become more successful than them.

12. dryheat44

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

Don't know if this was directed at me, but I can assure you that Coulter is neither smarter nor more successful than I am. I don't hate her. I don't even dislike her. I just think she's a moron. And her sex has nothing to do with it. In fact, if our posting histories show one of us to be an intolerant prick, it's not mine.

Back before I was the laid-back sort I am now, I hated Rush. I mean hated. Would have loved to put one in the back of his skull. But at least I could see where he was coming from, and could acknowledge his intelligence, even though it was rife with intolerance and borderline hatred. Coulter, not so much.

13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Well if you are a liberal, than yeah, it was directed at you. Not you personally, but she is more successful than 99% of liberals. So now she is a moron because you disagree with her politics, wow your tolerance level is far superior to mine. All we have to do is look at your avatar to tell what you are.

14. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Eagleland, I think I'm a pretty fair judge of pundits, and Coulter is really stupid. The only reason she's popular is because she's something of a blonde bombshell. It's pure sexism. She's just a nasty person. Harry posted a quote by her recently where she implied Al Qaida was better than liberals. How can you respect that? I look at her similarly to the way you probably look at Cindy Sheehan.

15. Turd Furguson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is she stupid or in your OPINION, says stupid things?

Kind of hard to judge the intelligence of someone you dont know and probably never met.

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Illegal Aliens all across America voted for Fonda Kerry, "not a peep from the sore losers"

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Yeah, lol, Coulter's stupid, she is a successful NY Attorney, a millionaire and she has become a Household word and she is known around the world, "just imagine if she were SMART" :singing:

18. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

People who dislike Coulter do it for her ideology. What's unclear there?

19. dryheat44

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

Take out "NY Attorney" and you've also just described Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith.

Having money and being famous don't proclude somebody from being an idiot. (No offense to Pam or Anna. I think they've proven they have some intelligence).

As someone mentioned above, I've never met her. Fair Point. So let me re-phrase by saying that based on her public sentiments, she is an idiot. I'll allow that maybe this is all intentional in order to get ratings, since we all know that the more extreme one's position, the better ratings one will receive. That being said, I've never gotten the impression that Limbaugh, O'Reilly, or Savage were stupid.

20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Liberals, gotta love'em you can read them like a bed time story.