Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ann Coulter: With Rove gone, we'll learn who's responsible for the stupid stuff Bush

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Aug 16, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Guess Ann was on Neil Cavuto last night, continueing to spew her venom.. now she is at least looking at some of the stupid stuff George has done, it is a beginning.. but admitting there is a problem is a good start. There is a video from Neil's show.. not that long..

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Ann_Coulter_remarks_on_Rove_Departure_0814.html

Ann Coulter joined Fox News' Neil Cavuto on Monday to discuss the departure of Karl Rove. "What I think is going to be fun," she said, "is finding out how much of the architect Karl Rove actually was. I've gone back and forth between blaming Karl Rove for the stupid things Bush does and blaming Bush for the stupid stuff Bush does."

Coulter cited illegal immigration, the nomination of Harriet Miers for the Supreme Court, and civil unions as Bush's biggest missteps. "Take Harriet Miers, one of three monumental disasters of the Bush administration," she said. "Rove, they were looking at indicting for a felony [in the outing of Valerie Plame] ... which suggests to me that he was not the one involved in that, that that was entirely George Bush's idea."

"So you start thinking everything you like about Bush was Dick Cheney or Karl Rove, and the stuff you don't like is George Bush," Coulter concluded. "So now we'll find out."
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Re: Ann Coulter: With Rove gone, we'll learn who's responsible for the stupid stuff B

Getting in bed with the democrats and sharing their "love affair" with the Illegal Aliens was the dumbest thing Bush has done, goofy McCain did the same thing now he is getting death threats over it and it washed him up, he won't even go back to the senate now, he has turned into a confused old man a war hero gone mushy.

The people do not like the idea of America being invaded by Illegal Criminal Aliens and if that isn't bad enough Bush, McCain & the Democrats want us to support them.
    Now the taxpayers have to pay room & board and all trial costs for the Smelly Illegal Alien that murdered and raped three young African Americans (the ones the liberals don't like to talk about) I voted for Bush but I will be glad to see him go, but, I still prefer him over those two complete a$s holes Gore/Kerry.
    :bricks: