Welcome to PatsFans.com

Animal Philly Cops

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, May 8, 2008.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Cops gone wild again.

Something needs to be done about this. This is a good case for civilian ownership of guns if these forces are coming down on the people.

Here come the excuses from the PPD. Not far behind will be exoneration from the courts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhyC7SdVE2E
    Last edited: May 8, 2008
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +256 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Imagine if I posted the clip of the Reginald Denny beating and titled it the same way, what would I be called.

Bottomline, don't kill a cop.
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 6 / -2

That really makes my blood boil. I don't feel bad for the thugs getting a severe beat down, but cops should never, ever act that way. They are supposed to uphold the law. Period. All those losers should be fired. ASAP. Of course they won't be. They'll be suspended "with pay", and will be back on the job after 6 months vacation, I mean investigation. I know force has to be used in the line of duty. That's fine. But 14 people beating down 3 thugs while they lay on the ground is unacceptable.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WTF are you talking about?
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Animal blacks in Los Angeles beat up truck driver. How does that sound?

And I am sure Stephen Liczbinski family will not feel an ounce pity for those thugs.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Remember the discussion we had, heated at times, when Sean Bell was shot 51 times, I believed at that time justice would prevail.. not as convinced anymore. Despite what you see on film, there is a good chance they will get off.

BTW FTW are these the guys who killed the Cop in Philly???
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Is this a black white issue??I know the victims were black.. but were all the police white.. either way does it make it ok??
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I can understand those people who're saying "don't kill a cop" or whatever--but I'm sorry, there's no excuse for what we see on that tape.

Think about this--the reaction of the cops to one of their brothers being shot and killed is to severely beat 3 men while those men are laying helpless on the ground.

If I'm a good friend or relative of one of those men, my initial reaction to that tape is to want to find one of those cops and kill him.

So how much more violence comes from that display of stupidity? If the cops had just put the cuffs on--even after hitting them a few times, sick as that is--it would be a whole nother ball game. But no--we have one fat-azzed cop running from one suspect to another so he can kick another guy. That's just wrong. Forget illegal...it's just wrong.

And how stupid were these guys that they did it while the Fox helicopter was hovering overhead? It's not like those things are quiet...they need to be fired just for being THAT stupid, even if the beating up on unarmed, subdued suspects doesn't register.
  9. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

FTW was trying to make a point...which I don't think went anywhere.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Things have become so bad in this country because of the "Coddling And Slobbering Over Criminals" that these scummy smelly filthy mother f-cking gang bangers are slowly taking control of our city streets.

This neighborhood that this is taking place in is a stinking little third world cesspool, full of drugs, violence and bullsh!t, the politicians and the people themselves that live there don't want or won't allow proper discipline, law and order or punishment to be enforced, the reason, the same old liberal crap,
    (civil liberties, civil rights, constitution, don't offend them).

These Cops are wrong and they should have known better but one of their own was just killed by
    the f-cking scummy savage maggots that prowl that neighborhood, the Cops gave this murdering dog a little "street justice" this guy took a street beating, the Cop that was shot is dead.

These pictures are identical to the ones they show of AMERICA'S GANG BANGERS welcoming a new member into their ranks (kick and punch) so I would assume that this bastard has had this done to him before, by his own people when he was initiated into 'his gang".

Google "Gang Initiations" you will see them doing the same thing the cops are doing.

My Solution:
    The news today says this area is a neighborhood out of control so it seems there is no hope, the ACLU Types and the neighborhood people themselves won't permit the law to "Clean It Up" (civil liberties again) so this is what should be done, it will be a first and if it works they should do it in So Central La.
    Cordon off that whole neighborhood, remove all Police Officers, let residents in and out as they wish, then let the neighborhood take care of itself, F-ck Them.

Warning To Cops:
    Camera's are everywhere.
    Last edited: May 8, 2008
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Is this Marvin Harrison's hood??, nothing else can explain a custorm made handgun with armor piercing rounds... maybe that will be his defense if this case is not "taken care of".
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It is to the racist punks who say it is.

These cops are thugs and should be in prison along with the guys they beat up.

Cops like this and their defenders (authority fascist types) are scared little men who only have the balls to do this if they have guns and outnumber the people they're beating. The definition of cowards.
  13. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I usually side with the cops, but this one is bad. It's not right to do this kind of thing, and you'll just make tensions a lot worse.

There's apparently a HUGE problem right now in Philly with gangs killing cops at an abnormal rate. I guess the cops are fed up and responding in force. The problem is that events like this will just escalate the aggresions.
  14. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So if you're a cop trying to send a message to the gangs, wouldn't "killed in a blazing shoot-out with the arresting officers" work just as well? As I said before, how stupid do you need to be to do this while a news helicopter is overhead.
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That's another thing...these guys were apparently so full of rage ('roids?) and arrogance that they didn't care who saw them or what they did about it. That's a lot dangerous when we're talking about CIVIL SERVANTS. The police have been given the green light to act like animals by the courts and the government. They consider themselves above and separate from society and the law.
  16. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Exactly correct. I don't know if I'd lay it on 'roids" though, honestly. Law enforcement work seems to attract two kinds of people--the very good, who really want to serve, and the bad--guys who would, in the right circumstances be footsoldiers in the gestapo.
    I know more than a few people who have used or are using steroids, and none of them has ever been violent.

Tell me (slightly OT), but in Mass do they allow police officers to take a brief course and then go to court and prosecute smallish cases? Here in NH they do. Which means that the cop, who should be impartial, is then obligated to be an advocate for one party over another. Friggin crazy, IMO.
  17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I never heard of that. I'll ask one of my cop friends.

I don't blame the individual cops. This seems to be a systematic condition. I expect them to behave in this matter given the cult of fear and authoritarianism they operate under. I might behave the same way if I was a cop...not that it could ever happen.....
  18. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't know. A couple of years ago I had a tenant who got pissed off at me (imagine the gall of me, telling him if he had enough money to go get a fancy new cell phone he had the money to pay his overdue rent) and gave me verbal notice he was moving out, which I accepted. 30 days later he still had stuff in the house. Next thing I know, he calls me and accuses me of stealing some of the stuff he'd left there, and a few minutes later a cop arrives. At that point, I've had more than enough, and told him it was past 30 days, and he was now trespassing and we'd make arrangements for him to pick up his stuff, but get off my property now. The cop says "no way, we're going in to look at the situation" and I say "no, you're not. It's my home, my private property, he gave his notice 32 days ago and you're not going in there, I refuse to give permission."
    Cop shoves me backwards and tells me to get out of his way or else (now...I could've broken this guy in half without even breaking a sweat...and for a second after he pushed me I thought about it...because one of my rules is that there is no unauthorized touching of the a.paul, period.
    He saw me have that thought, his hand went right for his gun. Seriously. Not the pepper spray, his gun.
    Now...Momma Paul raised a boy with a temper, but not a stupid boy with a temper. I went back in the house, and called a friend, who's girlfriend's father was a Sargent in the same town.

Long story short, within ten minutes it was like a scene from Cops in front of my house. 4 cruisers, 6 uniformed officers. The ranking officer came over and talked to me, shook his head, walked over to the cop who'd pushed me, took him by the arm, led him to his cruiser, put him in it and then had a long talk with him.

But what in the world made this jack azz think he could violate my private property, and then put his hands on me? And then to reach for his gun? Heck...that's bad news.

They're indoctrinated worse than any cult.
  19. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Gang banger thugs with badges.
  20. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 6 / -2

Don't you understand it's not your property anymore? Here in MA it takes months, plus thousands and thousands of unretrievable dollars to evict a tenant. It just cost me a totaly of $9-10k in expenses and lost rent to evict a tenant that hadn't paid me in months. The best part was the law that states I, Yes I, have to pay the mover to store his sh!t when I evict him. PLUS, I I I I I I I I I I I, have to pay said mover to truck his junk anyone where inside the state of MA if the guy shows up and asks him to. This country is fukcing ridiculous. Of course, thank god I didn't ask him for ID, cuz we all know I might get sued. :mad: