PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsully

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
ESPN NEWS is reporting he will be taking a leave of absence

His family situation is a real shame, several orders of magnitude worse than Belichick's kid getting busted for pot. I hope it works out for the Reids but, needless to say, Heroin is nothing to be messing with :(

Good for him. I think he is a good coach and a class guy
I wish him the best

I always respected Reid. This just raises my level of respect. He has his priorities in order.

Just talked to my boys in Philly yesterday. I had no idea this was going on. This story is THE story in Philly right now and will continure to be so. Even at Wing Bowl it's what everyone was talking about.

It is very sad. Hard to keep tabs on your kids when they are over 18 though.

Doesn't surpirse me that he is taking a year off to get his "house" in order. It's the right thing to do.

He is a class act, he is doing the right thing for him and his family.. has his priorities in order.

Just talked to my boys in Philly yesterday. I had no idea this was going on. This story is THE story in Philly right now and will continure to be so. Even at Wing Bowl it's what everyone was talking about.

It is very sad. Hard to keep tabs on your kids when they are over 18 though.

Doesn't surpirse me that he is taking a year off to get his "house" in order. It's the right thing to do.

I had no idea that this was going on, either. WIP radio usually doesn't come in very well here in Hershey, but I'm going to try to tune in today.
So who takes charge on the field: Jim Johnson, Morningweg, or someone else?

I had no idea that this was going on, either.
I thought I shut myself off from football after we lost - I guess I didn't :)

So who takes charge on the field: Jim Johnson, Morningweg, or someone else?
Unless the Philly fans I heard from are wrong, it's only until mid March as of now. Just draft preparations for a month, nothing much he's missing on the field.

As long as the Eagles don't have any pre-draft coin flips for Marty Morningweg to **** up, this leave of absence is the best decision.

Prayers up for andy and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey