PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrea Kramer: Jets going to ask for further investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they had to discuss Tom Brady on the show in questioning his ability really disgusted me. I mean that is really just hitting below the belt, but this is what is happening. The entire winning of this team is being questioned over and over again. When and how does this end????

its us vs the league

BB 2013 biatchs!

Re: Jets May Ask For Additional Investigation (No BS)

I had actually started buying this BULLSH!T Curran was printing about how Mangini didn't mean it and felt bad, I was even feeling a little sympathy for the guy, if it truly had just gotten away from him. Because it's a HUGELY horrible, LAME thing to have done for someone who basically GAVE you your life.

But this? That's it. No F-ing way. No sympathy. No nothing but LOSE EVERY TIME, HORRIBLY and never get hired again. And I hope he gets fat again and then dies from it, right after they catch him molesting puppies.

Goodass said they are watching all 32 teams for "infractions" when asked about the audio stuff. IMO, he may really want the whole thing to go away now himself.

He made it clear...the Pats could still be fined or punished more if they one do not hand over all notes and video and two are found to be in violation of other illegal activity from last Sunday.

I say the Pats are not done hearing from Goodell. Not good, not good at all. I feel worse hearing him!

Injury report:
Out - Eric Mangini (Broken heart, sprained vagina)

Goodass said they are watching all 32 teams for "infractions" when asked about the audio stuff. IMO, he may really want the whole thing to go away now himself.

I am guessing that all further investigations of any game prior to tonight will go nowhere. I can't see the Goodell letting this go any farther. If Goodell increases the penalty for something that happened in say 2002, he is going to open a whole can of worms that could have multiple teams being brought up with charges. The Jets could as for further investigations, but there is no way to prove anything now.

He made it clear...the Pats could still be fined or punished more if they one do not hand over all notes and video and two are found to be in violation of other illegal activity from last Sunday.

I say the Pats are not done hearing from Goodell. Not good, not good at all. I feel worse hearing him!

I still don't think Goodell will go any further. I just think if he disciplines the Pats for something prior to this year, he is going to start getting fingers pointing to every team in the league wanting investigations. I just think he will play tough with the Pats, but know it is better for the league that this goes away now.

That man did sound positively
vindictive
and menacing.

Isn't this what Miami did to the Pats last year and got no penalty and praised universally for?

Re: Jets May Ask For Additional Investigation (No BS)

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That man did sound positively
vindictive
and menacing.

He's a former employee of the Jests, why not ? That team, it's fans and it's ratfink coach are below contempt. Btw, I just found this great picture over at Patriotsplanet. Kudos to whomever made it!

She just said it again... doesnt sound too good

Does anyone honestly care anymore? Even at the Jets board the guys are saying what does it matter, we're still winning convincingly tonight without "cheating"...give it a rest

Does anyone honestly care anymore? Even at the Jets board the guys are saying what does it matter, we're still winning convincingly tonight without "cheating"...give it a rest

Only care if it means losing more draft picks.. Then I care alot!

If I were 0-2, I'd look for an ****ing diversion I could too :rolleyes:

If the Jets pulled this it would be double jeopardy. It would backfire on their entire organization.

Why is it that Andrea Kramer has to repeat the same BS about the Jets asking for further investigations? We heard her the 1st time.

And its going to amount to nothing.

Andrea Kramer makes me wanna puke any time they put her annoying voice and mug on the screen, never mind trying to break a bullsh!t story in the middle of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back