PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrea Kramer: Jets going to ask for further investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now they want the league to look into the Pats stealing the audio.

Aparently, Mangini is so heartbroken that he hurt his mentor that he wants to draw attention off of videogate by getting the Pats caught up in a whole bunch of other alegations.

Anyone who questioned whether Mangini is a scumbag or a Judas have not right to. He better hope he starts winning some games or he might be coaching high school football by the time Belichick finishes his contract.

Jets May Ask For Additional Investigation (No BS)

They claim NE had a second camera next to the one used to record defensive signals. They believe that camera might have been used to record audio from a mic placed on a Patriots defensive linemen. Thing is even if the Jets suspect the Patriots were doing this they have no proof. And you'd think if they really suspected this sunday they would have nabbed the second cameraman as well?

Last edited:
Now they want the league to look into the Pats stealing the audio.

Aparently, Mangini is so heartbroken that he hurt his mentor that he wants to draw attention off of videogate by getting the Pats caught up in a whole bunch of other alegations.

Anyone who questioned whether Mangini is a scumbag or a Judas have not right to. He better hope he starts winning some games or he might be coaching high school football by the time Belichick finishes his contract.

Wow this goddam story just won't end!!! Unless there are records of this, there is no way to prove whether anything was going on, or at least I certainly hope so.

Re: Jets May Ask For Additional Investigation (No BS)

Should be a hell of an investigation. Where's the proof?

They claim NE had a second camera next to the one used to record defensive signals. They believe that camera might have been used to record audio from a mic placed on a Patriots defensive linemen. Thing is even if the Jets suspect the Patriots were doing this they have no proof. And you'd think if they really suspected this Sunday they would have nabbed the second camera man as well?
if they have no proof then the investigation isn't going anywhere.

these whining rats are 0-2 cant they move on? WTF is this?

BB THRU 2013, *****es!

He's taking this too far.
This will really hurt the league.
It is over.
Now I am conviced that Tannenbaum and Mangini are pr***s

Right, this is the same stuff Casserly and Mort were talking about.

They claim NE had a second camera next to the one used to record defensive signals. They believe that camera might have been used to record audio from a mic placed on a Patriots defensive linemen. Thing is even if the Jets suspect the Patriots were doing this they have no proof. And you'd think if they really suspected this sunday they would have nabbed the second camera man as well?

Honestly, I believe they are saying this just because they are embarrassed at their 0-2 start, though they did almost beat the Ravens....

They claim NE had a second camera next to the one used to record defensive signals. They believe that camera might have been used to record audio from a mic placed on a Patriots defensive linemen. Thing is even if the Jets suspect the Patriots were doing this they have no proof. And you'd think if they really suspected this sunday they would have nabbed the second camera man as well?

I think Mangini is an ungrateful scumbag. If he asks for more investigations, I hope all these coaches who are biatching about him in private finally step up. Belichick made his career and he has tarnished Belichick's reputation. Time for him to move on. Belichick was wrong, but Mangini did his damage and this investigation will go nowhere except to raise more doubt on Belichick.

They should investigate why they suck.

Maybe it stems from there nice 0-2 start. Bunch of losers.

could be commish telling mangini - you know everything , tell us now or face charges yourselves..
just a theory.

There goes the theory that Mangini never intended to start this ***** storm. He had every intention to discredit BB, Pats and the organization. If Mangini doesn't stop this right now, its going to blow up big on his face.

Of course they will.

They lost again.

How else will Manjudas deflect the media from another loss

Should be a hell of an investigation. Where's the proof?

I am an IDIOT and am watching the pregame, they just did a report that said the Jets think the second camera was to record AUDIO from unauthorized defensive Patriot players wearing microphones.....Un-fricken-believable!

Goodell is going to be on live around 8pm on the pregame and Bob Costas said they will ask him about this.

"After falling to 0-3, Mangina and the Jests wish for an investigation be made of BB's office, claiming voodoo dolls may have been used.":rolleyes:

0 - 2

Eat it chumps. :rocker:

could be commish telling mangini - you know everything , tell us now or face charges yourselves..
just a theory.

I have a better theory. The commish is telling Mangini you're a spineless ungrateful rat, tell me everything about your former mentor because you have no dignity.

Last edited:

I am an IDIOT and am watching the pregame, they just did a report that said the Jets think the second camera was to record AUDIO from unauthorized defensive Patriot players wearing microphones.....Un-fricken-believable!

Goodell is going to be on live around 8pm on the pregame and Bob Costas said they will ask him about this.

I can't wait to hear his answer. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back