PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andre Dyson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady#12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
He was cut by the Seahawks the other day. I wonder if the team would be interested in him this season. He's still younger than some of the other big name guys out there like Law and Madison.

would you guys be happy if we picked him up?

i would

Dyson joined the Seahawks as an unrestricted free agent from Tennessee last season and played in 10 games starting five. He finished the season with 21 tackles, an interception, 10 passes defensed, a forced fumble and recovery. His lone interception was returned 72 yards at Philadelphia (12/5) for a touchdown, the same game in which he also returned a fumble 25 yards for a score. He sprained his left ankle on the second touchdown and was inactive the final four weeks of the regular season. Dyson missed weeks six and seven with a right hamstring injury. Dyson played in all three postseason games and started in the NFC Championship Game and Super Bowl.

Last edited:
NEGATIVE............we have enough injury prone guys. We don't need another.

MrTibbs said:
NEGATIVE............we have enough injury prone guys. We don't need another.

Yeah. I really wanted to sign him last year, but he got injured yet again, and didn't play all that well when healthy. I'm not sure he upgrades us.

dryheat44 said:
Yeah. I really wanted to sign him last year, but he got injured yet again, and didn't play all that well when healthy. I'm not sure he upgrades us.

oh right so we should go after another FA or Draftie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots