andd another one bites the dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
this has gotta be a record for most criminals on a sports team

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CIN/9848732

sorry if its already posted somewhere else i didnt see it....

EDIT: im sorry i thought this line was way too funny and had to include it

"McNeal is the seventh Bengals player arrested this year."

:rocker: :rocker: party on..

Last edited:
this has gotta be a record for most criminals on a sports team

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CIN/9848732

sorry if its already posted somewhere else i didnt see it....

EDIT: im sorry i thought this line was way too funny and had to include it

"McNeal is the seventh Bengals player arrested this year."

:rocker: :rocker: party on..

Jeez, what the heck is going on with that team? They can't even stay out of trouble during the season. :eek:

i couldnt beleive it when i read it...i thought maybe they got a few bad seeds but they must draft on 100% talent alone because they dont have much character on that team... (cept Chad Johnson - i actually really like him...i like ppl who can talk **** and back it up:rocker: )

On Thursday after the Bengals won NFLN showed Lewis in the locker room giving the team the weekend off but warning he didn't want any calls over the weekend. And no missed flights back Sunday, etc.

I was surprised to see Chad Johnson on NBC at halftime (9:30) last night, from Miami. Seemed strange after Lewis' admonition. Guess he has a private jet to get him back to Cinci on time.

I just hope Cincy can keep it together. I am a Cincy fan over two of the next four weeks. I want them to beat the Colts and Broncos. I don't want the Broncos in the playoffs just because we just can't seem to beat them. I think Indy can lose to Miami and Cincy and if we win out, we jump over them for a first round bye and HFA.

I just hope Cincy can keep it together. I am a Cincy fan over two of the next four weeks. I want them to beat the Colts and Broncos. I don't want the Broncos in the playoffs just because we just can't seem to beat them. I think Indy can lose to Miami and Cincy and if we win out, we jump over them for a first round bye and HFA.

Screw HFA, The pats don't seem to play very well at home this year, maybe away games is the way to go. It worked against Pitt. twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back