Welcome to PatsFans.com

And They All Lived Together in a Crooked Little House

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

There was crooked coach in a crooked little school
    a crooked little judge and a crooked governor, too.

Madre de Dios!! How much further is this going to go? What is WRONG with people??

First the judge who lowered the requested bail (besides denying the leg bracelet and making the lowed bond unsecured) for Jerry Sandusky should have recused herself as she is a volunteer for his Second Mile Foundation.

Judge Who Set Unsecure Bail for Sandusky is Second Mile Volunteer | Yardbarker.com

Now we have the very governor of Pennsylvania looking like a double-speaking moron.

He's been all over the media talking about how terrible it is, how he's going to change the laws, how Patereno "didn't go far enough," how he feels more victims may still come forward, etc., etc..

And now it comes out that even though Governor Corbett was the Attorney General who began and supervised the sex abuse investigation that started in 2008, that he knew all about it, that he actively investigated it and kept it going, he still went right ahead and approved a $3,000,000.00 grant to the Second Mile Foundation.

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett Weighs In On Penn State Scandal « CBS Pittsburgh

And now -

Read more: Corbett approved grant for Sandusky charity
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +192 / 7 / -23

What I cannot fathom is that he was released to his home where there are 6 adopted children.. unless they are adults.

Of course the long silent Sarah of the North wants to deny due process here and hang the bastard...

This investigation is like an onion, every time they peel off a layer another one appears..
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +363 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

I'm assuming they are either adults or have been removed from the house since the judge did have the sense to forbid him to have contact with children.
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +192 / 7 / -23

The way this is playing out, cannot assume all that much.
  5. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +122 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +192 / 7 / -23

7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +363 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Jeez....now it's getting positively incestuous:

Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Case Referred By Ex-DA Michael Madeira Due To Conflict Of Interest
  8. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +69 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

I hope this guy is getting raped on a daily basis when he is in jail! A new judge has been assigned to the pedophile's case that isn't connected to this loser!
  9. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Just how high up does this pedo ring go? Like someone mentioned it's like peeling an onion. I hope Sadowsky names names and sings like a canary, exposes the whole thing and everybody in it.

Remember the Franklin Scandal involving Boys Town? Some very well-placed people were involved in that too.

There's something very evil going on.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

There is something that has to be faced, certain people see nothing wrong with Sodomizing Children, we are slowly becoming a nation of "sex perverts" this country is obsessed with sex, it's in our Churches, it's in The Boy Scouts, it's on the School Busses and The Entertainment World has gone completely nuts over it, Shackinbg Up today is now as American as Hot Dogs & Beer, out of wedlock children number in the millions, millions more have no idea who their father even is, Marriage Vows Mean Nothing, SEX IS SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS DAILY IN ALL FORMS OF OUR MEDIA, you are now living in "Cool America"

This Is The Line I would Use Today If I Were Trying To Pick Up A Girl In A Bar.
    "Hi, my name is Harry, wanna go somewhere and f-ck"
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    WE REAP WHAT WE SOW

GUARD YOUR CHILDREN WELL THE COOL HIPSTERS ARE OUT THERE
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

What I have to wonder about is why the Penn State people didn't clean house after the clergy sexual abuse scandal grew the way it did.

I was deeply offended by the Church and Bernard Law's behavior in all of that; but some small part of me thought about forgiving them because the scandal was so shocking and extreme that it may very well have been overwhelming. However after all the details came out and everything was public knowledge I would have thought people in a similar position to Law's would have been better prepared for something like this.