PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And the defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Elvis Dumervil? BB seems to really want a pass rusher. Why not add an elite one? Doesn't look like he will be back with Denver.

They take Welker from us, we take "DOOM" from them. ;)

Agreement on 4 yr deal with Arrington emerging on Twitter.

Arrington and Abraham is not bad for under 3 days of free agency.

Adrian Wilson is still a beast at safety blitzes and playing at the LOS, but he's not an every down player anymore and is very limited in coverage. You're dreaming if you think he'll replicate what Rodney gave in 2003 and 2004, but he could still be useful. If Matt Patricia plans to trot out the ultra-conservative defense again where all Wilson will do is sit back in coverage, he'll be horrible here and all we'll see is deep balls fly over his head.

One possible scenario is they're interested in him as a 4-3 OLB.

The Patriots have a plan, and just because they have not announced a signing, does not mean that they do not have agreements in principle with others..

They did not announce Amendola until the day after.. I doubt that BB is neglecting the defense.

But it does make great fodder for talk radio..

The team has made one signing on Offense and one signing (I assume) on Special Teams. Why the rush?

I agree on Belichick's M.O. but your count is wrong. Have you forgotten Armistead, and Juna, a few weeks ago or don't they count?

We now have added Adrien Wilson and re-upped Arrington. We also get back Fletcher, Ras_I and Barrett for what its worth.

Belichick is moving forward even faster than usual, I think. But the whiners and Chicken Littles will aways be what they are.

Erika Leigh ‏@_ErikaLeigh

I think the next name you'll hear about is Aqib Talib...he's the guy I'm hearing rumblings about now.

take it for what it's worth...

It better be a real corner. Right now Arrington is our only corner we have for next year.

I agree on Belichick's M.O. but your count is wrong. Have you forgotten Armistead, and Juna, a few weeks ago or don't they count?

We now have added Adrien Wilson and re-upped Arrington. We also get back Fletcher, Ras_I and Barrett for what its worth.

Belichick is moving forward even faster than usual, I think. But the whiners and Chicken Littles will aways be what they are.
A stickler for specifics I see. I was referring to the current period of Free Agency (if that helps). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back