PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

and so it starts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
a quote from santonio....

Q: What’s the Jets-Patriots rivalry going to be like this season?
A: I hope those guys in New England bring their “A” game, because the Jets are coming flying. In and out, in and out. Dropping bombs on these guys, and we’re ready to take over. We want it to be a clean sweep if possible, and I know that’s the attitude every guy on this team has.

Read more: Serby's Sunday Q & A with... Santonio Holmes - NYPOST.com

A: I hope those guys in New England bring their “A” game, because the Jets are coming flying. In and out, in and out. Dropping bombs on these guys, and we’re ready to take over. We want it to be a clean sweep if possible, and I know that’s the attitude every guy on this team has.

Our boys better show up and take care of business. We didn't when we met last time and as always please let our game talk ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yada, yada, yada and blah, blah, blah........hey Santonio tell me something else that your fata$$ coach hasn't said. The Jets talking trash is just par for course.

I give you guys credit for even understanding what he was saying.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he was trying to say in his answers.

Q: Describe your mentality on the field.

A: No holds barred. There’s not one chain, one bar, one handcuff that can keep me from playing this game. Like, if I’m on the field, it’s time. It’s time to go. And my attention to detail is probably at about 90-ish percent when I’m on the field, because I notice when I don’t things right, and even if I do, there’s something that I didn’t do right, that made it look good for everybody else.

:confused::wha::blahblah::idontgetit::help: :confused3: :nooo::stars2::confused2:

Last edited:
I give you guys credit for even understanding what he was saying.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he was trying to say in his answers.

:confused::wha::blahblah::idontgetit::help: :confused3: :nooo::stars2::confused2:

Here ya go:

No holds barred. There’s not one chain, one bar, one handcuff that can keep him from playing this game. Like, if he's on the field, it’s time. It’s time to go. And his attention to detail is probably at about 90-ish percent when he's on the field, because he notices when he doesn't things right, and even if he does, there’s something that he didn’t do right, that made it look good for everybody else.

I hope that helps.

(Santonio was obviously a communications major)

Santonio is Mush Mouth from Fat Albert, and Fat Albert will be waiting for him on the other side.

Man, the Jets talk about the Pats almost as much as this board talks about the Jets.

Blathering aside, the Jets are very lucky they have Holmes, and they better hope he stays healthy.

If our guys don't like it, friggin beat them. Until we win the season series vs. them or make it further in the playoffs, Rex's boys have every right to talk like that. No major issues with his answers, I couldn't understand half of what he said anyways

Man, the Jets talk about the Pats almost as much as this board talks about the Jets.

Blathering aside, the Jets are very lucky they have Holmes, and they better hope he stays healthy.

They are obsessed with the Patriots. Week 1 they think about the Pats, Week 2 Patriots, Week 3 Patriots, their bye week- Rex Ryan- twinkies and feet, sanchez-underage girls, holmes- WEED!!

The Patriots are in their head.. as long as they are so focused on us, they may not be focused on the other 14 teams they play.

Nothing there at which to take offense. Plus, the bragging rights are their's after the last two Playoffs. The only way to shut them up is on the field. Not in the press and certainly not on a fan Board.

The Patriots are in their head.. as long as they are so focused on us, they may not be focused on the other 14 teams they play.

Holmes has earned the right to yap somewhat as the wideout with the greatest catch in SB history. But why bother to answer the question at all? The Jets have a load of games before they play at New England in week 5. They could ostensibly lose all four of their games coming up - I think they'll be 2-2 with losses to Dallas and Baltimore. Jax and the Raiders in Oakland is no cakewalk.

They have a determined Dallas team with Rex's brother coaching that talented defense coming in. Rob Ryan had the Pats' number in Cleveland last year and has time to scheme up something to attack Mark Snatchez and the geezer patrol receivers.

If ever there were a time for the old "play 'em one at a time" and "just trying to prepare for the Cowboys" this is certainly it.

Last edited:

We are in there head just as much as they are in ours.

Don't think for one second that the Pats don't think about the Jets and rivalry that's emerged. We don't even go there with Manning and the Colts as much because of it. Brady even mentioned that he hasn't forgotten that playoff game and the sour taste it left in his mouth.

When we meet the Jets this season whether its 2 or 3 times, we will play our hardest because there are statements to be made.

A couple of 20+ point wins would shut their traps.....

maybe even throw in a 45-3 whupping on em ;)

Sometimes I wish they would keep their F*&KING mouths shut! There is no reason to run your gap. The pats dominated us for quite some time and they never said a word about what they were going to do every week to every team they played. As a Jets fan that **** gets old after a while. Work hard, keep your mouths shut, play football and respect your opponent.

Sometimes I wish they would keep their F*&KING mouths shut! There is no reason to run your gap. The pats dominated us for quite some time and they never said a word about what they were going to do every week to every team they played. As a Jets fan that **** gets old after a while. Work hard, keep your mouths shut, play football and respect your opponent.

are you sure you're a jets fan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes