PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And now choosing to be introduced as a team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Great piece on ESPN on the 2001 team telling the league FU we are being introduced as a team. Brushci, Brady, Law, Milloy, BB all in it. Wish I taped it.
I did not know that since then all teams are introduced as a team at the SB now.

Egomaniac Keyshawn is now saying its unfair to the players who want to be in the spotlight. "They ruined it for everyone" Cris Carter of course agrees its about the individuals.
Young and Tom Jackson understand its about team.

Yep,the NFL stole the signature introduction NE had established...it should never have been copied again,that was a special team and moment.

Cris Carter hates everything Patriots. Even starting a great trend.....a****le

One of my favorite parts of the Patriots being introduced as a team is contrasting it to Ray Lewis just one year earlier, when he literally danced his way through his introduction. Seems about right.

Last edited:

Carter simply is the antiPatriot. He lacks discpline in every way, he is a prima dona and readily admits it. He is a look at me guy who is analyzing a team sport, and naturally often comes down on the wrong side of the one team that truly epitomizes that team first attitude.

His comments were something to the effect of yeah its a team sport but a team is a bunch of individuals, and some are better than others, and those better ones deserve the opportunity to hear their name and run out there.

Born narcicist.

Just another reason why WRs should never be analysts. They are the least likely former players to understand the very basic nature of the game itself. For them it has been all about them, all the time. Its small wonder that so many gravitate to a medium that allows the the SAME environment. Once again its ALL about them.

....and I wonder if Chris is going to lobby for a football HOF JUST for WR's. Maybe THEN he'll get in. :D

Great piece on ESPN on the 2001 team telling the league FU we are being introduced as a team. Brushci, Brady, Law, Milloy, BB all in it. Wish I taped it.
I did not know that since then all teams are introduced as a team at the SB now.

Egomaniac Keyshawn is now saying its unfair to the players who want to be in the spotlight. "They ruined it for everyone" Cris Carter of course agrees its about the individuals.
Young and Tom Jackson understand its about team.

Makes me wonder if given the choice, would Carter take a SuperBowl win over a HOF induction. Wait, I think I already answered my question...:bricks:

My own recording starts with Pam Oliver talking to Troy Brown. Same boat [sigh] I'm more vigilant these days...

Chris carter was passed over for the Hall of Fame

I laughed

and laughed and laughed and laughed......................

And, how were the Vikings introduced for SuperBowl 33? OH wait.....OOPS. Please this "Lord Of NO Rings" is so irrelevant.

I think the team should march out in column formation, in step, German army style. It is time for a new trend.

Just another reason why WRs should never be analysts. They are the least likely former players to understand the very basic nature of the game itself. For them it has been all about them, all the time. Its small wonder that so many gravitate to a medium that allows the the SAME environment. Once again its ALL about them.

....and I wonder if Chris is going to lobby for a football HOF JUST for WR's. Maybe THEN he'll get in. :D

Thing is though, Carter knows it. Right or wrong, he doesn't care what anyone thinks.

He was on Mike and Mike one morning and an emailer asked him if it was true that in HS he once finsihed a 100 yard dash running backwards because he won by so much.
He said "If they say I did, yeah, I probably did. What do you expect, I'm a Wide Reciever".

Carter has an arrgoant annoying attitude but at least he admits he is what he is, which is a lot less infuriating than a guy like Faulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back