Welcome to PatsFans.com

Anarchy in New Hampshire..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Aug 14, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

came across this story in the Union Leader this AM, noticed for a while that the natives are restless in Manchester, this seems to be one of a few stories where the people are taking care of business the old fashioned way. Not sure if the police are reluctant to get more involved or if they are just letting it happen.

BTW how the hell do two registered sex offenders have two minor children living with them, and are baby sitting as well. something here makes no sense to me.

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=c7ebd950-5452-451c-b74d-6c41bce58ab5

MANCHESTER – A small crowd of angry neighbors formed outside a registered sex offender's Ashland Street home early Saturday, taunting her as a "molester" and "skinner" before one of them tossed a burning scarecrow on her front stoop, residents and court records allege.

"They were yelling out 'Skinner, skinner, skinner!' They were yelling out 'War!'," said Barbara Smith, who shares the third floor 84 Ashland St. apartment with registered sex offender, Gloria J. Huot, 39. "Skinner" is prison slang for rapist.

Then one in the group of about 15 people lit a handmade scarecrow and carried the flaming figure across the street, throwing it on her wooden porch steps, said Smith, 43, who was home with her two sons, ages nine and 16, and a toddler she was babysitting when the incident occurred shortly after 1 a.m.

"He ran back across the street, and they were all out there laughing," Smith continued. The man returned to pull the burning scarecrow off the steps and began stomping it, she said. Another neighbor came over with a bucket of water and the two doused the flames, according to Smith and court records. The charred remains of the scarecrow were scattered over the street and sidewalk by the time police and firefighters arrived, court records show.
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I've only got a few dis-jointed observations to add here. Sorry, I haven't had enough coffee to assemble them into a cohesive post.

I love it, They protect the children by setting their house on fire?

Where was COPS while all this was going on? Rednecks behaving badly and they missed it? Somebody's bound to get fired.

Am I the only person who feels a little bit smaller now that I know 'skinner' is prison slang for rapist?
  3. PatFanInChina

PatFanInChina Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

After being a bartender in New Hampshire for almost 7 years I came to a one conclusion about NH cops; excluding Staties. 99% of NH cops are nothing but Chief Wiggums. They actually made me decide to move to China and be as far away from them as possible. They are the biggest a$$holes in the world. Chinese cops compared to them are angels.

Attached Files:

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Gotta concur that NH cops take themselves way too seriously. Way short on personality, far too big on "authority". Of course, the state is run by the Dems now, so that will change. Now they will be for sale to the highest bidder.

//
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If these as$h*les knew there were kids in the house, they should all go to prison for child endangerment. They should have made damn sure before they tried to burn the house down. THEY ARE ARSONISTS.

The other most important result of this incident, other than having those kids removed from them, is that it will generate a movement to keep child molesters away from kids - meaning they should be kept in prison forever or killed.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 1 / -9

Sterilize
    Castrate
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

I wonder if attacks like these increase the stigmatization of her victims. I would think that a victim who hears about this type of vigilantism will come to believe the s/he suffered a crime almost as bad as death. It's a complex issue that is exacerbated by sexual fantasies that can be found everywhere from shows like Law and Order: SVU to probably thousand of websites. For the sake of the victims, we need to deal with these kinds of crimes harshly, but strictly within the law.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

Still beyond my comprehension that two sex offenders, female, are allowed to have their kids with them and babysit.. pretty confident, despite our fantasies, that they did not rape adult men or women.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

So you are replacing verbally challenged black booted thugs, with paid off cops.. sounds like a somewhat difficult transition, and way too easy. In this case looks like they turned the other way, have read this type of stuff before in Manchester.. concerning.
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

This is what happens when you have overcrowded jails and 30 million illegals running around that you have to police & pay for (on top of your own citizens and criminals), while also taking the Maria Lopez approach to crime. Of course, those people who you feel are protecting their neighborhood and kids, will probably all be arrested or something, and end up doing more time than the sex offenders themselves. :eek:
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +346 / 1 / -9

When you complain about Criminals invading our country to the Liberals and to people like McCain and Bush it is like talking to a piece of Cement, I don't understand it, what is this "love affair" they have with these "Alien Bastards"

One of the Invader Aliens Killed and Raped three African American kids and all those slobbering
    Liberal Do-Gooders ran home and hid under their beds, they don't want to talk about it and they don't want you or I talking about it (I imagine they don't want the people to get mad at the Aliens)

The KKK Rednecks set a Church on fire in Alabama 40 years ago and killed two African American children, the Liberal Media still does TV Specials on it, one of the Liberals said "we don't want the people to forget" but they want us to forget the Alien Bastard that raped and killed three of their Black children.
    :confused:---:confused:---:confused:
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  12. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Further down in the article:

"Paul Hafford, 29, who lives across the street at 81 Ashland St., is accused of lighting the scarecrow and throwing it on the front porch steps of the three-family apartment building. Hafford denied it, though he admitted being there when it happened, police said in an affidavit.

Hafford, who police said has a criminal history that includes four prior assault convictions, was arraigned on a felony reckless conduct charge in Manchester District Court yesterday. He was ordered held on $2,500 bail pending an Aug. 23 probable cause hearing."

It's a good thing society has fine upstanding citizens like Paul Hafford protecting our streets.
  13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Of course, illegal aliens are the problem!

Can we also blame the War in Iraq, then?
  14. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Lets add Eric Gagne to the list while we're at it.
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. :p

[​IMG]
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +346 / 1 / -9

Why is this Looney society hell bent on wanting us to fall in love with criminals.

Criminals should be punished cold blooded killers should die

Take your criminals and your murderers and shove them up your slobbering do-gooding a$ses.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

Harry, we've become an appologist, excusist, hand me out society. Just look at the 3 strike rule that some states employ, where they take a 3 time convicted criminal and punish him/her hardcore regardless of the 3rd offense. People say "but it was only a couple of rolls of toilet paper". Um, no, it was a 3rd criminal offense. Put them in jail, throw away the key, and forget about them. :D
  18. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Amen.

"Paul Hafford, 29, who lives across the street at 81 Ashland St., is accused of lighting the scarecrow and throwing it on the front porch steps of the three-family apartment building. Hafford denied it, though he admitted being there when it happened, police said in an affidavit.

Hafford, who police said has a criminal history that includes four prior assault convictions, was arraigned on a felony reckless conduct charge in Manchester District Court yesterday. He was ordered held on $2,500 bail pending an Aug. 23 probable cause hearing."
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

bye, bye, and good riddance. The sooner we remove repeat offenders off the streets of society, the better off we all become. Don't look any further than that lost family in Conneticutt for reasons why.
  20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hey, Pujo now thats a creative piece of thinking,not even Rove thought of that one. :D