PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Analysis of Shaun Ellis Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe this is correct. 06 Season. The funny thing is I'm not even sure why anyone wanted him, as his one yr as DC didn't exactly lead to glory--or anything even close. I actually remember that 2005 team as being sort of mediocre, especially on defense--although I could be wrong.

Still can't believe the whole story/background story etc to this day. What a low scumbag douche.

Didn't BB take his play calling duties away half way through the 2005 season?

I'm "on" clean fresh air...I'm "on" the side of society that disapproves of open degeneracy, deviance and obscenity being displayed by a fat,loudmouthed, drunken slob who should be wearing a number instead of a "head coach" nameplate. I'm "on" the sideline of fair play, not organized preplanned tripping of opponents in the field of play during games. Im "on" being honest and admitting my errors instead of getting caught redhanded and STILL blaming someone else, someone I'm pathologically jealous of, for MY transgressions.

I'm "on" the side of responsibility concerning parenting and taking care of my children with MY spouse...I'm not "on" the side of running the streets like a stray dog fathering dozens of children with multiple partners, some of whom I cannot even remember their names.

I'm "on" the side of law enforcement concerning drunk driving, having lost a close family member to this CRIME many years ago, a crime that is obviously alien in concept to most Jet players.

Now...let me ask YOU...what are YOU on?

You left out flatulent,booger-eating and necrophilia.....you're not going all touchy-feeley on us,are you joker?

Didn't BB take his play calling duties away half way through the 2005 season?

Yes, I believe you're right. I had totally forgotten about that. Wow. That even makes less sense to me now that you mention that aspect of it.

The Patriots won their first Superbowl with a washed up starting middle linebacker named Brian Cox, who was also a wily veteran who came from the Jets.

'Washed up' is a subjective term that can quickly change based on a player's environment and surroundings. Remember what Belichick did with Cox, Otis Smith, Ted Washington, Corey Dillon, and Randy Moss

Don't forget to add Anthony Pleasant and Bobby Hamilton to that list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back