Welcome to PatsFans.com

An untold story of 9/11...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Dec 15, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Saw this article this AM, about how mohammed atta's luggagge was not put on the plane in Portland and how the two pieces tied all of the conspiracy together for the investigators. My issue is that from afar it looks too tidy, know atta and crew were not rocket scientists, but to bring two pieces of luggage with all of their info inside; including plans, names of conspirators, last wills etc. Then not get them on the planes and then the investigators find them... I do not subscribe to all of the conspiracy theories, but sometimes this stuff does not seem as real as it should be.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...7,0,3743892.story?coll=ny-homepage-bigpix2005

Former federal terrorism investigators say a piece of luggage hastily checked in at the Portland, Maine, airport by a World Trade Center hijacker on the morning of Sept. 11 provided the Rosetta stone enabling FBI agents to swiftly unravel the mystery of who carried out the suicide attacks and what motivated them.

A mix-up in Boston prevented the luggage from connecting with the plane that hijackers crashed into the north tower of the trade center. Seized by FBI agents at Boston's Logan Airport, investigators said, it contained Arab-language papers revealing the identities of all 19 hijackers involved in the four hijackings, as well as information on their plans, backgrounds and motives.

The luggage saga represents what the former federal authorities describe as an untold story of 9/11 -- offering explanations for questions long unanswered about the investigation of the tragedy, such as how authorities were able to identify the hijackers so soon after the attacks.

The former federal investigators said information found in the bag was passed on to Justice Department lawyers, who prosecuted Zacarias Moussaoui on charges growing out of the suicide attacks. A Justice Department spokesman, Brian Roehrkasse, said: "Under the judge's order, we're not going to comment on anything relating to the case."
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You mean to say the dude's luggage got delayed in Boston, and you see this as something that makes you go "hmmmm..."...?

Besides, the untold story of the "untold story" is probably that his luggage was given a little extra bit of scrutiny before his trans-continental flight and that probably caused the delay which made it miss his plane in the first place. I doubt it was the "mix-up" they claim it was.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

I think he means that it's somewhat strange that the hijackers would have information in their suitcases. It may seem odd, but if you were one of the hijackers, and you knew you were going to fly a 757 into the WTC, you'd probably want all your evidence with you as the attack would make for the ultimate paper shredder. No way any of the info survives the attack if it's on the plane.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

The official story explaining 9-11 is a coverup.

This is the greatest tragety in american history, and has yet to be fully investigated or explained.

Treason.
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

How do you explain the fact that they found passports from the 'hijackers' in NYC? Somehow the passports can survive a planecrash and building collapse.

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/passport.html
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

George Bush & Dick Cheney were flying the planes. It was a controlled demolition, and Charlie Sheen is right, they weren't commercial airliners. He's seen them before and like Pujo, he's a bottom-line kind of guy.
  7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Republicants are too scared to look into what really happened. Thats why Bush stonewalled the 911 commission so long. They don't want the public to know how for 30 minutes hijacked plans could be offcourse and bearing down on targets and the air force was told to stand down. Bushs public relations pet goat reading was more important than national security.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

.........No sh!t?
  9. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What exactly would have liked to see happen?

Hindsight = 20/20
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

They certainly shouldn't have allowed over a hundred Saudis, some connected with bin Laden to fly out of the country immediately after 9/11.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It's really amazingly brazen of the chimp to have let these possible witnesses leave the country so soon after the bombing. I'm not saying they should have been denied due process or charged with a crime However, in the days in weeks after the attack, the government had total control over what happenned in the US and who went where and when. They could have held these people much longer with no one questioning the motives of the police. They literally had total control over everything for a number of weeks. Why did they let any people of Arabic citizenship leave the country? They knew the connections to Al Queda. And why the hell did they want to leave the country so soon? Maybe they knew where Bin Ladin was!
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

If they had held them there would have been screams of Racism, Civil Liberties Violations, FREEDOM, Constitution, Offending Arabs, Profiling, Al Boob Gore/Jimmy Carter/John Fonda Kerry/Uncle Teddy/Jessie Jackoff/Little Dumpling Sharpton/Racist Rangle/and Cynthia McKinney would all have set themselves on fire in front of the White House.

We just don't offend Muslims like that, detain them, my God, how cruel and racists.
    The democrats don't even want to look in their sneakers let alone detain them.
    :bricks:
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

As I indicated previously, try not to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but a lot of this does not make sense.... the demise of WTC 7, these suitcases, allowing saudi's to leave the country while no one else could along with a whole bunch of other stuff... lead me to believe there is more to the story. OTOH, if there was some internal conspiracy they would have had to buy the silence of hundreds of folks... at least one has to have a conscience. The whole thing makes me wonder.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

God is it any wonder the Muslims love the democrats.
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

His only begotten son, George, loved them so he let them leave the country without questioning right after 9/11, when no one in this country could even get close to an airport.
  16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am glad I am not amongst the uneduacated populace who gladly believe very single little urban legend they read because they want to believe it.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

Man it must suck to be blown out of the water like that, huh...?
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

If he held them the NY Times would have crucified him for "Offending Them" it isn't politically correct to Offend Arabs, who in their right mind would dare Violate The Civil Liberties Of A "Muslim Arab".

It's a good thing for the Arabs that he did let them leave, the mood the country was in then somebody would probably have found a way to kill the bastards.
  18. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Well, that settles it. Couldn't have happened because you found a column in which the FBI says it didn't happen. We know that the FBI would never lead us astray, and has always been honest and upfront with us throughout its' history. Case in point, for nearly three years the White House, aviation and law enforcement officials insisted the flight never took place. At the request of the National Commission of Terrorist Attacks, TIA officials have confirmed that the flight did take place. Oh, that flight! We were confused.
    As the individual who was working at the Tampa International Airport who stated there was a flight, "who am I to disagree with the FBI".
    But honestly, there is nothing else that we are covering up.
  19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There is plenty more evidence out there to support my point, including the official investigation into 9/11. I have given one well-respected source to back up my statement, but don't foll yourself into thinking that's the only source.

Face it... people that believe and perpetuate these lies are doing so with a political agenda. It's really that simple.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

First of all don't call people uneducated, you don't know crap about my education.. second of all I find your sig offensive and it is beyond any sense of decency of what is allowed on this board.

While I have a lot of respect for Snopes, sometimes they might not get it right, consider the below..I have said all along I don't want to believe conspiracy theories, however the two pieces of luggage found in Boston seem to be too easy..

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/06/09/Tampabay/TIA_now_verifies_flig.shtml

TAMPA - Two days after the Sept. 11 attacks, with most of the nation's air traffic still grounded, a small jet landed at Tampa International Airport, picked up three young Saudi men and left.

The men, one of them thought to be a member of the Saudi royal family, were accompanied by a former FBI agent and a former Tampa police officer on the flight to Lexington, Ky.

The Saudis then took another flight out of the country. The two ex-officers returned to TIA a few hours later on the same plane.