PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An Unlikely Compliment for TB12

Status
Not open for further replies.
from colts forum
http://forums.colts.com/topic/39830-michael-bennett-shares-some-ummminteresting-thoughts/

I am totally with him, except Brady always seems to be whining after being hit. Could just be me. Is it?

We think alike. Brady's always complaining after getting hit. He obviously comes right back at you but he does wine alot.

did brady complain after getting hit? sure. he is human. but haters think brady complains ALL THE TIME which is just plain hatin'. haters call brady 'pretty boy crybaby', 'egotistical whiner', etc, etc.

seriously, i often wonder if this is because how brady looks like. if brady looked like brett favre or forehead, i'm sure he won't get this much hate.

from colts forum
http://forums.colts.com/topic/39830-michael-bennett-shares-some-ummminteresting-thoughts/

did brady complain after getting hit? sure. he is human. but haters think brady complains ALL THE TIME which is just plain hatin'. haters call brady 'pretty boy crybaby', 'egotistical whiner', etc, etc.

seriously, i often wonder if this is because how brady looks like. if brady looked like brett favre or forehead, i'm sure he won't get this much hate.

Colts fans are a different breed of animal. At least with Jets fans etc, they acknowledge that Brady, Belichick etc are great.

Colts fans come up with every lunatic theory in the book why they aren't great, and now with deflategate they've convinced themselves that the Patriots have been winning because of 0.3 psi in a football and also truly believe that is why they've had such a good fumble rate

They're lunatics blinded by hatred.. they literally put Luck and a bunch of other QBS ahead of Brady on any QB list they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes