Welcome to PatsFans.com

An Organization Of Hope

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Jan 27, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Click Here

Q: What do all these fine folk have in common?
    • Wayne Allard - Colorado
    • Kit Bond - Missouri
    • Tom Coburn - Oklahoma
    • Thad Cochran - Mississippi
    • John Cornyn - Texas
    • James Inhofe - Oklahoma
    • Pat Roberts - Kansas
    • Jeff Sessions - Alabama
    • Ted Stevens - Alaska
    A: They were the 9% of the Senate that supports torture, all Republicans.
  2. Chevy

Chevy Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Where do you stand on these methods of breaking down someone's will:

Sleep deprivation?

Low rations?

Uncomfortable living conditions? (fluctuating heat/cold, no beds)
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Reading your postings is torture, so I am against it. :D

In all serious what do you consider torture?

Would you have tortured Adolph Hitler? How about if we capture Bin Laden, should we do what ever we can do to get info if and when a new attack could be launched?

Should we not leave this up to the people on the front lines, not politicians who take a limo to work everyday.

As for your website are you guys so consumed with jealousy that you hate every successful conservative/non liberal who is on TV/Radio?
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

A true sappy slobbering whiney liberal doesn't even think we should "fight back". "oh we give up, oh were sorry, we surrender, we love you"

Those "Muslim Terrorists" will show you liberals a thing or two about "torture".

Saddams demented animal Sons used to make a mans family (wives and children) sit in chairs on the street then they would take the Husband/Father up on a ten story building and throw him off, he would splatter like a watermelon on the pavement, his guts and brains would be all over his family's faces, Saddams kids would laugh.

Thats a little different than keeping some head hunter awake and forcing him to listen to Hip Hop Rap Crap.
    Liberals need professional help, they are sick.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +189 / 4 / -6

They are sadists, AAB. It's part of the era we live in now. Sadism is entertainment. They can't wait for another sad video of a kidnapped soldier to be on the 6 o'clock news. It excites them. Feeds their passions. Makes them angry. Makes them want revenge. Allows them to sit at their computer and feels tough.
  6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I know where you are going with that. I feel our own prisons are way too comfy and there are some things that clearly aren't torture, being used.

However, with 90% of the Senate voting against a defined set of practices construed as inhumane and illegal, there is more to it than you and I would like to find acceptable.

But the military field manuals allegedly spell out clearly what has been our interpretation of torture since pre-WWII and I'm on board with that (call me conservative on this).

Its the loony crazed madmen that have never seen combat that could care less about what risks these practices can have in the long run...should our men/women get captured themselves. Err..thats you Dick "5 Deferment" Cheney who worked so hard to bring this overwhelming majority to your demented side.

[​IMG]
  7. Chevy

Chevy Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

AAB ... don't presume so quickly ... Just, if you are capable, answer the question? Where do you stand on the items I listed?

Did that title you abuse, you know "Moderator", come with the high-horse, or did you have to buy it yourself?

Like I have said before ... put on a uniform and put yourself at risk.

The methods used by the US are far from those used by nations like Iraq, Iran, Serbia, Chile - those nations you hold in such high regard and see as a symbol for the US to follow.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Why do the phony liberals profess to be so kind and caring, so concerned with the welfare of the down trodden, they claim to be the champions of civil rights and justice, they cry and moan when a mass murderer like Bundy is exacuted in America, they wail and moan and pull their hair out when a "Coke Sniffing, Wife Beating Ex Con like Rodney King is administrated a little "Street Justice, they want Child Molesters to be coddled, they set up water fountains for criminal Illegal Aliens, they slobber and fawn over death row murderers, but these two faced worms never say a word when a cop is gunned down and killed at a traffic stop, they are silent when America's enemy carves a human head off on TV, a great number of them were dead silent on the subject of 9/11, many liberals said we flying to many flags after 9/11, the NY Times wouldn't call the terrorists "terrorists" they called them "hijackers", many of the "Human Rights We Care" liberals support every "Savage Murdering Dictaor" in every third world Crap Hole on this planet, and most of these Whiney Simpering whacked out saps are against everything their own country does, THEY ALWAYS SECRETLY AND SOMETIMES OPENLY SUPPORT AMERICA'S FILTHY SAVAGE MURDERING ENEMY.

Can anyone ever remember Ted Kennedy condeming 9/11, can anyone ever remember John Fonda Kerry condeming the practice of "Muslim Beheading", can anyone ever remember Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean or Crazy Gore condeming Osama Bin Laden, they only mention the name "Bin Laden" when they want to use it as "Get Bush Weapon", again secretly many of them wish Bin Laden WOULD strike again, Bin Laden knows it, Bin Laden said "he liked Kerry" ?

But by God, we took care of that Rodney King atrocity, we gave the criminal Four Million dollars and put the Cops in jail "liberal crap at it's finest"

Immediately after recieveing his four milliion Rodney shoved some coke up his nose then went home beat the crap out of his wife, he sent her to the hospital with a broken leg, a fat lip and a broken arm.

Liberalism is truly a "Bad Disease" I pity the poor fools.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sleep deprivation? not torture

Low rations? not torture

Uncomfortable living conditions? (fluctuating heat/cold, no beds) not torture

These methods are perhaps cruel and unusual...but not defined as torture as far as I know. The point I was trying to make is that these soft methods are not what I believe 90% of the Senate was opposed to. Do you think that this is all we do? Are you really that naive??

Also, to measure our standards against the sewer rats of human rights is pretty obscene Chevy, and demeans what our greatest generation fought and died for. To suggest I or anyone else here holds Iraq and Iran in high regard is not only rediculously ignorant, its offensive.
  10. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

What is torture?

This is a pointless discussion in that nobody bothered to provide a link as to what constitutes torture.
    We have no problem calling our President the leader of the free world, which makes us responsible to be law abiding, especially when those laws (regulations) have our input, we have to lead by example first and foremost.
    Turk
  11. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

"...THEY ALWAYS SECRETLY AND SOMETIMES OPENLY SUPPORT AMERICA'S FILTHY SAVAGE MURDERING ENEMY.
    Can anyone ever remember Ted Kennedy condeming 9/11, can anyone ever remember John Fonda Kerry condeming the practice of "Muslim Beheading", can anyone ever remember Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean or Crazy Gore condeming Osama Bin Laden, they only mention the name "Bin Laden" when they want to use it as "Get Bush Weapon", again secretly many of them wish Bin Laden WOULD strike again, Bin Laden knows it, Bin Laden said "he liked Kerry" ?
    But by God, we took care of that Rodney King atrocity, we gave the criminal Four Million dollars and put the Cops in jail "liberal crap at it's finest"
    Immediately after recieveing his four milliion Rodney shoved some coke up his nose then went home beat the crap out of his wife, he sent her to the hospital with a broken leg, a fat lip and a broken arm.
    Liberalism is truly a "Bad Disease" I pity the poor fools.[/QUOTE]

The above is a new low, even for an uneducated, resentful, biggot which makes me proud to say that I am a liberal.

It was a great woman who said "When you screw up the upbringing of your children, whatever else you may or may not do in life, does not matter much."
    Ring a bell?
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2006