PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An interesting movie

DropKick Flutie

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

This movie is something else... the presentation is pretty cheesy. It seems at points it wants to hypnotize you, but it is worth a watch.

It's long, but it's in 3 parts:
Part 1: Religion - a lot of the facts in this part are true. Most of them in fact. By far my favorite part of this movie.

Part 2: 9-11 Conspiracy- I think this part is total BS... feel free to skip it.

Part 3: The World Bank and the North American Union- This part is downright scary. Even if 50% of the claims made are true... shudder. And it will make you think twice about paying your taxes.

It has alot of Rehash, about The Fed Reserve Loose change and other Movies. Overall it cover to broad of subject. I would suggest to watch on Google Video Freedom to Fascism and Endgame as some good starters

This is a great movie, for the simple fact that it should encourage peopel to THINK. Stop relying on agenda laden media and our politicians...

As far as religon goes, I think it's spot on, perhas not accurate on its own facts, but the idea is right. The pagans had it right, the earth is our greatest gift, and the idea of religon towards worship of a man is geared to prepare people to submit to authority rather than holding on to their gifts.

And I think we are 10 years away from no federal reserve. Especially with their real estate buble bursting, more and more people are going to take a longer look at the Fed. They are robbing everything from us, Debt = slavery, and we are all slaves to someone.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back