Welcome to PatsFans.com

An Interactive Guide to Recent GOP Sex Scandals

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Oct 3, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Here is a left coast list of the activities of the party of family values..

A caution to all righties, if you read this your head will explode and probably f.. up your computer... this is a very extensive article.

Republican Sex Scandals Dwarf Those of Democrats - Salem-News.Com

3. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

Weird how the supposedly liberal media was all over the Lewinsky thing but this didn't catch their attention, Darryl....

I'm surprised that SC Chair of the Board of Education didn't write a short story on that first item called "Schoedinger's 'Cat' "
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

And of course there was the allegation that he and Condy shared some private time together... I believe that made the Enquirer so it had to be true.

Are these offenses more serioius as they violate the public trust?? After all they are elected and supposedly they represent their electorate, or maybe we should just reconcile it by saying they really represent themselves and their incredible need to boink anything they can...
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

A man or women that is unfaithful to their family are both dishonest and untrustworthy they care not the disgrace they bring to the person they married, look what that fat drunken murdering pig Kennedy did to his wife Joan, Politicians are "Dirty People" but we have to have them it is how our government is run, they are in both party's and I for one will hold my nose and vote for them but I don't want them near my home or patting my dog.
  6. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

Pretty much agree with you, Harry ol' boy. That's what's so refreshing about a good one like Obama. :D

PFnV
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

We haven't got into his closet yet, there may be nothing in there but if there is Drudge will find it while Chris Matthews trys to hide it.............:singing:
    American Politics
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

If this stone was unturned, sure it would have come out by now... they have turned over ever rock he has walked on and dug up a few city streets along with it.. so far nothing, not even a hint.

OTOH if they did, would not be all that surprised by anything a politician does... but read somewhere he winked at an attractive woman, so you know what that means, the right propaganda machine will have field day with that one.
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +626 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

There are more right wing scandals than left wing scandals. Well ... this tells me there are a few possibilities at work here.

1: Right wing men are better hung :eek: than the left wing men.

2: Right wing men are looser with the money than the left wing men.

3: Right wing men have less morals than the left.

4: Right wing men are hornier than the left.

5: Right wing men are better looking than the left.

6: Right wing men are better swordsmen than the left.

7: Left wing men care less about sex than the right.

8: Women are naturally drawn sexually to a right wing guy?

9: I have no clue what the heck I am talking about :blahblah:

10: #1 is probably the most correct of all of the above except for #9.
  10. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 6 / -8

#11 The right-wing habit of lying and projection -- whereby you accuse the other guy of your own moral failing (by your own standards) -- is easily and amply demonstrated by their behavior.
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 4 / -2

You people are funny. Everyone in this forum thinks that their side is better than the other side. It's tragic really, and it plays into exactly what both parties want. Sure there are pubs involved in sex scandals, but so aren't dems too. This is like an "I know you are but what am I" type forum now. It's why so few intelligent posters come here anymore. From non stop Obama hate threads, to non stop you're all racist threads. This forums taken a giant step back IMO.
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

From my perverted view, do not disagree... but a lot of this eminates from the continual hijacking of threads, time and time again an intelligent discussion is started... then it gets hijacked invariably about religion, how China is taking over or how we are all living at the end of times... what is the use anyways, just about every thread turns into just another shytter thread.

Still not sure why the Letterman thread gets so much bandwith and so much energy is expended... he is an entertainer.. who cares.
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 4 / -2

I think the Letterman thread gets traction for two reasons. Obviously one is the political supporters of Palin don't like him. Second, he criticized, or ridiculed, a political figure, in a sex related way, when it turns out he's a perv himself. Personally, I've never found Letterman funny, and thought his jokes about Palins daughter were horrible. That being said, what he does in his private life is his own business. If I were a famous, and good looking, younger women wanted to sleep with me, I probably wouldn't want to let them down. :D

BTW, Letterman might be one of the more homely looking dudes on TV, yet woman will still sleep with him volutarily. I think it was a thread in another forum where this was discussed, but it just goesto show you how shallow some women are. Not all women obviously, but woman are more likely to sleep with unatractive men that are popular or rich, before men would do the same. I'm not complaining mind you, since I'm a man, and I could someday benefit from...nevermind, I'm married now. doh!
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +626 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

That's not a good word to use in a sex scandal thread ... :confused3: