Welcome to PatsFans.com

An Emotional Kevin Faulk Finally Walks Away From the Game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

An Emotional Kevin Faulk Finally Walks Away From the Game
    By: Ian Logue

Kevin Faulk gave fans an amazing 13 with the Patriots, and as expected walked away with the same style and grace that made him a favorite....

2. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 8 / -1

#61 Jersey

I already miss seeing him on the sideline or on the field. That's not a hit on anyone who is already playing. It's just that he was so consistently good, so dependable.

If it were 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 5, no matter what, when he came out and lined up, the defense KNEW he was getting the ball. He was so adept with screen plays, too, probably the thing I'll remember most about watching him play. The other side would know it was coming, but still couldn't find a way to stop him. He'd almost always get those yards.

Hopefully, he'll find a way to get some sort of coaching gig with the Patriots. His experience with the playbook and how the team is run, how things get done, is invaluable and it seems to me that young RB's might benefit from his advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.