PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An early "keys to the game" for next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Here is my take
a)keep romo in the pocket. i think pats will bring out the SB 39 cali front with 5 LB's and 2 Dline in a some of the snaps early on.
b)Passing -Contain jason whitten. He seems to be the key to the passing game .
c)Stop the run- this goes without saying but will be a big test.
d)On offense i expect a lot of pressure from wade phillips. He has experience playing against brady and last 2 times we played the chargers he brought constant heat to protect his secondary. I think this week could be our biggest challenge for the o line.
e)double TO .let the other players make plays. i think our secondary is going to have their hands full this week
f)run some screens and misdirections early and open with a 2 min offense.keep them on the toes. We need our off to have an early rhthym

i dont expect the cowboys to play like they played tonite so its going to be an extremely tough game for us but hopefully we can pull it out.

Jasoin Whitten could be like Indy's Dallas Clark killing us in the middle if he is quick off the snap and doesn't get noticed when he runs into the middle of the field where he's dangerous,Bruschi and Seau and Thomas must have solid games to contain him.

I say Jason will be the most dangerous weapon on offense and I expect a decent game from Marion Barber as well,He is a very solid,strong underrated RB and hits defenders like a train.

Jasoin Whitten could be like Indy's Dallas Clark killing us in the middle if he is quick off the snap and doesn't get noticed when he runs into the middle of the field where he's dangerous,Bruschi and Seau and Thomas must have solid games to contain him.

I say Jason will be the most dangerous weapon on offense and I expect a decent game from Marion Barber as well,He is a very solid,strong underrated RB and hits defenders like a train.

The Patriots didn't have AD, Harrison or Wilson in that game....bad example.

g) Get 7 INT's. Apparently 6 isnt enough.

If the cowboys play like 1/2 they did on MNF against the Pats, it's over for them.
Unlike the Bills, Pats will convert those turnovers to points.

However I expect the cowboys to bring their A game, which mean Pats will bring their A game too.
It will come down to offensive executions and defensive stops on certain momentum plays.

Do know that BB is currently screaming at the players for their "bad" game against the Browns. So they will step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back