PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An awwwww moment for BB's ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba.../05/theyre_not_passing_on_preparing_for_both/

While there will be plenty of talk of a one-game season, Belichick had a one-game season already as he joined his sons in an annual touch football game at Gillette after the loss to the Dolphins. ''I used to be able to run and keep up with those guys, now I can't," Belichick said. ''It's fun, though. It's fun going out there, batting it around with the kids. There was a day when I could handle them. But those days, they're gone."

You mean, he's not as good as he once was? But, he's as good once as he ever was?

No, that wasn't him that said that.:cool:

PATSNUTme said:
You mean, he's not as good as he once was? But, he's as good once as he ever was?

I won my self bet about who would be the first respondent!
:D

Why would you think that?

It's an old story -- when guys get to a certain age they can't cover the way they used to. Happens to us all ...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

An appropriately fan-girlish response.:p

Bella*chick said:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

An appropriately fan-girlish response.:p

Now, stop making fun of Box & Mike.

PATSNUTme said:

HA! I knew you were a Toby fan! I love these warm and fuzzy BB stories. However I refuse to believe he can't beat a bunch of kids......he must have years of tape on them! I don't know how he thinks he can beat Jax when he can't even out-think his own kids........ A dissapointing day in Belichick Nation! :D

Bill's Girl said:
HA! I knew you were a Toby fan! I love these warm and fuzzy BB stories. However I refuse to believe he can't beat a bunch of kids......he must have years of tape on them! I don't know how he thinks he can beat Jax when he can't even out-think his own kids........ A dissapointing day in Belichick Nation! :D
Yes! Beer out the nose for the tape comment!
:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
Why would you think that?
Every BB lady thread you leave me with the impression of one of those silent movie ladies clasping her hands by her cheek, visibly sighing with a dreamy look in here eyes. :D Your just soooo emotional about our coach! :p

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
Every BB lady thread you leave me with the impression of one of those silent movie ladies clasping her hands by her cheek, visibly sighing with a dreamy look in here eyes. :D Your just soooo emotional about our coach! :p
LOL, I thought you were going to say that he seems so emotional about the Kool Aid Ladies Choir... y'know, going so far as to pine away for them in his profile 'location' and all. :p

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:

Damn Box, I didn't know you were THAT old....silent movies? Even BB does not show those!

Box_O_Rocks said:

You're right, it brings out the little girl in me.:violent:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
LOL, I thought you were going to say that he seems so emotional about the Kool Aid Ladies Choir... y'know, going so far as to pine away for them in his profile 'location' and all. :p

They were AWOL and I wanted to get them back before they were classified as deserters. HC never came back though.:(

Oh yea, how's that hottie tattoo thing working out?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
They were AWOL and I wanted to get them back before they were classified as deserters. HC never came back though.:(

Oh yea, how's that hottie tattoo thing working out?

I talk to HC almost everyday, she is fine! We are having dinner tomorrow night. She has been busy with a second job and the holidays........

Bill's Girl said:
I talk to HC almost everyday, she is fine! We are having dinner tomorrow night. She has been busy with a second job and the holidays........

And, you think that's a valid excuse not to be posting at such an important time? I don't think so. You tell her that,please.

Now, my wife is kicking me off the computer.

Bill's Girl said:
Damn Box, I didn't know you were THAT old....silent movies? Even BB does not show those!
Yeh, but BB does show movies from before he was born - we tricky old guys are like that. ;)

PATSNUTme said:
And, you think that's a valid excuse not to be posting at such an important time? I don't think so. You tell her that,please.

Now, my wife is kicking me off the computer.
My brother-in-law likes to point out who wears the pants in the family whenever he's been piping and running around in his kilt..... :rolleyes:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Yeh, but BB does show movies from before he was born - we tricky old guys are like that. ;)

HC just called and she wanted me to tell you all she will be back on Saturday after the game!

Bill's Girl said:
HC just called and she wanted me to tell you all she will be back on Saturday after the game!
Now Nut's ego will know no bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes