An Aussie Tells His Mates That BHO Is Like the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoPat

Role Player
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Not pimping for either of these candidates ... and
this is a football, not a political, post.
An Australian apparently working for one of the Dem campaigns sent this back to Oz:

"I'm in 18A out of Reagan to Dallas, where we will play our own Superbowl with Hillary on March 4.

"This won't be much help in Australia but ... for most of the past football season, the New England Patriots played a different kind of football than everyone else. They were averaging 35 points a game and breaking 50 without a sweat. I think their point spread reached 20 one week. They had discovered a secret no one else knew.

"That's where Obama is now. He is playing on a level that HRC can't even dream about (listen to the speeches they both gave last night - the difference in quality made my head hurt). And his margins - in Virginia, DC, and other states - are equivalent to Patriot blowouts.

"The bottom is falling out for her and he just gets stronger. It's very close to being over. Her only hope ... somehow the New York Giants beat the Patriots in the last 30 seconds. The magic suddenly vanished. That is her only hope.

edited extract:
http://blogs.smh.com.au/whitehouse08/archives/2008/02/the_consigliore_the_view_from.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back