Welcome to PatsFans.com

An attack on America and Israel within 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Oct 20, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

YouTube - RED SCREEN EVENT within 2 weeks! - WARNING of Major attack on Israel and the US!

Eye On War (EyeOnWar) on Twitter

Interesting. A high up in the prison system being informed to ensure the prison has adequate stocks of supplies to last weeks. An indication of a period when no supplies will be available. Imagine controlling hundreds of starving men. I would say this has some credibility.

The source warns of an attack on Israel and the US within the next two weeks, probably as a false flag to launch war on Iran, also warns that the DOW Jones would reach 10,000 again to give people a false sense of security and get them investing their money again, just before a major financial collapse!

Let us be your Eye On War to keep up to date with the latest developments in current and potential wars around the world: Eye On War (EyeOnWar) on Twitter
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

interesting... considering 9/11 was also tipped off from prison by Mike Vreeland.
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Are you saying that this new threat is coming from the US Government?

Since Mike Vreeland was at the center of (one of) the consipiracy theory on 9/11 - I'm just wondering if you're making some sort of tie-in.
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

A "very good Christian woman" is his source and her husband works for a prison. LOL. If you take that evidence seriously, you might want to see a shrink.
  5. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I predict I will ride my bike tomorrow while the kids are at school. I further predict a beer or two will be drunk once they go forth to bed. Lastly the great Alstrodamus predicts an unsuccessful attempt at carnal relations with the Mrs., probably around 1030 ish.;)
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -10

Whattaya mean "unsuccessful"? It's her duty if you're so inclined. Just like it's your duty if she gets "the urge".

Try explaining that to her.;)
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well, no tie-in really. Just an interesting coincidence if it happens.

Vreeland was easily discredited as a con man, duping his lawyers and journalists as well as his prosecutors. But for all his fraud, no one can dispute that he managed to call and get an answer from a top secret office of Naval Intelligence from the court room, proving he was former naval intel (something his detractors insisted was not true).
  8. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

A war with Iran is definitely going down.

Netanyahu is playing a delicate game of bluffing that Israel will attack on its own, when he it knows that is suicide.

The ideal situation for Israel is to start a war with Iran, where the US is forced to join and ends up taking the brunt of the assault.

Of course, it will definitely destroy the US financially, militarily, and morally, the moment they enter into a war with Iran.
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

Hysterical pal. Too funny.
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

You know if you dial "pickel-e" from a telephone, the FBI will answer. I learned that one in high school. It's true too, I tried it once. ;)
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

Is this before, or after, the US kidnaps it's own sailors? No wait, kidnap Israeli sailors. Hmmm...or maybe Iranian sailors? :confused:
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Be honest. Before that paragraph above, did you know a single thing about Mike Vreeland?
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

MMmmmm....Armageddon!

Funny how the American Christian Fundies long for the war to get going...and save Israel...at least temporarily.

In order for most of today’s Christians to escape physical death, two-thirds of the Jews in Israel must perish, soon. This is the grim prophetic trade-off that fundamentalists rarely discuss publicly, but which is the central motivation in the movement’s support for Israel. It should be clear why they believe that Israel must be defended at all costs by the West. If Israel were militarily removed from history prior to the Rapture, then the strongest case for Christians’ imminent escape from death would have to be abandoned. This would mean the indefinite delay of the Rapture. The fundamentalist movement thrives on the doctrine of the imminent Rapture, not the indefinitely postponed Rapture.

Every time you hear the phrase, "Jesus is coming back soon," you should mentally add, "and two-thirds of the Jews of Israel will be dead in ‘soon plus 84 months.’" Fundamentalists really do believe that they probably will not die physically, but to secure this faith prophetically, they must defend the doctrine of an inevitable holocaust.

This specific motivation for the support of Israel is never preached from any fundamentalist pulpit. The faithful hear sermons – many, many sermons – on the pretribulation Rapture. On other occasions, they hear sermons on the Great Tribulation. But they do not hear the two themes put together: "We can avoid death, but only because two-thirds of the Jews of Israel will inevitably die in a future holocaust. America must therefore support the nation of Israel in order to keep the Israelis alive until after the Rapture." Fundamentalist ministers expect their congregations to put two and two together on their own. It would be politically incorrect to add up these figures in public.

The Unannounced Reason Behind American Fundamentalism's Support for the State of Israel
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

don't at least 1/3 of them live right here in the U.S.? ;)
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  15. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I read that article just now. I can honestly say I am now further confused thank you. Furthermore I am fully aware of all the coo coos who inhabit this earth. I just find it easier to not identify them by name or distinction, because frankly their all fukced up......
  16. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

A few years ago i clicked on a Dutch Blues (as in music) and got what appeared to be an internal CIA web site, I quickly left but tried it again, and a second time i ended up at the same site. :eek:
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  17. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

What's funny is how wrong you have been proven about the financial crisis/meltdown, writing similarly mocking (and now laughably wrong) sentiments the past few years.

The coming Iran war, as with the financial crisis, are inevitable. The only uncertainty is when.

By the way the sailor incident you mock still has evidence, which you are too lazy to look into, showing how we tried to instigate a confrontation a few years ago.. but failed.
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +593 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Gotta find me a submarine ... and quickly.
  19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think there's something about Halloween that brings out these sorts of nutjobs. It used to be "your neighbors are putting razor blades in the popcorn balls"... now I guess it has evolved to the 21st Century equivalent.
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yeah, it is pretty mind-boggling. Sorry to hurt your head, but why should I suffer alone?

I'm fascinated by nut-jobs mainly because it makes me feel more normal when I encounter them or read about them. I can admit it.