PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An Amazing Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats726 said:
Congrats on that!! I think we all woul d just love to do that!!! I can just imagine how odd and surreal it was..from start to finish,,really great impressions!! How long did it last?? What did BB say..anything at all or???
GREAT!! I think we all would have loved that!!
The luncheon part lasted 3 hours! The tour another hour or so.

BB just answered a few questions. He wasn't even due to be there. People were gushing when asking him things. He just stared them straight in the eye and chewed his gum. He never really acknowleged the praise but talked about how they just keep looking forward, never back. He said he tells the players the championship banners are going to fly whether they're 16-0 or 0-16. Someone asked about how does he get players to buy into the team concept, and he said it's all about choosing the right players. He mentioned Vrabel, Bruschi and Brady. He said once they're there, it's usually too late to change them. He was asked who his role models were. He mentioned his father and the naval academy, but said he just tries to do things the best way he can, and that those ways wouldn't work for others and the ways of other successful people wouldn't work for him. I was in too much shock to ask any questions. It really was inspiring and left me pumped and jacked!

Last edited:
NEM said:
Barukh atah Adonai Elohaynu melekh ha-olam, she-ha-kol nih'yeh bid'varo. (Amein)
Right back atcha.

Wow ... you're right. This is surreal.

But I need proof!!

I need to see the pictures!! :D

Patjew said:
The luncheon part lasted 3 hours! The tour another hour or so.

BB just answered a few questions. He wasn't even due to be there. People were gushing when asking him things. He just stared them straight in the eye and chewed his gum. He never really acknowleged the praise but talked about how they just keep looking forward, never back. He said he tells the players the championship banners are going to fly whether they're 16-0 or 0-16. Someone asked about how does he get players to buy into the team concept, and he said it's all about choosing the right players. He mentioned Vrabel, Bruschi and Brady. He said once they're there, it's usually too late to change them. He was asked who his role models were. He mentioned his father and the naval academy, but said he just tries to do things the best way he can, and that those ways wouldn't work for others and the ways of other successful people wouldn't work for him. I was in too much shock to ask any questions. It really was inspiring and left me pumped and jacked!
I think BB said a LOT!!! But great..thanks so much for sharing THAT!!!

I'm so jealous, but very happy for you! Can't wait to see your pics, and thankyou so much for sharing!

Uh... not sure how to add pics.

Thanks for all of the "congrats" and "you bastards". They mean alot.

Attachments

• Robert Kraft Lunch 025.jpg
    Robert Kraft Lunch 025.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 555
I wouldn't post any pictures, BB might get his private security police after you because the secret might be revealed in one of those pictures. Then you'd be done.

Were there any cheerleaders around? Please say yes and that you got a few pictures. Oh please!!

Last edited:
I'm surprised you could take pictures. I got a tour of the Eagles' stadium and we were told in no uncertain terms to put our cameras away.

Willie55 said:
Were there any cheerleaders around? Please say yes and that you got a few pictures. Oh please!!
Yes!

Not really.

BelichickFan said:
I'm surprised you could take pictures. I got a tour of the Eagles' stadium and we were told in no uncertain terms to put our cameras away.
I was surprised, too. But I asked and they said yes.

You put on Brady's hat??? You better have had all your shots because if Tommy Boy contracts head lice from "an unnamed source," I'm organizing a posse to come and git ya!! :rolleyes: :D

Congratulations PJ...good things happen to good people at opportune times. Sounds like you had a great day. You are now legend here...you walked the hallowed corridors of the Shaving Shrine.

I am shocked he did not invite Patriot Nation. I guess he is saving that for the next SB celebration!!!!

Congrats! i think "surreal" might be an understatement.
You realize of course, that you're one hot **** around here now.
Like the guy in the Enzyte commercial (natural male enhancement).
"...and some well deserved respect around the neighborhood."

I'm part Jewish does that mean I get to go on a tour of Gillette too?:)

I'm beginning to see the errors of my theological way(ward)s.

What is Mr. Kraft's position on conversions?

zippo59 said:
I'm part Jewish does that mean I get to go on a tour of Gillette too?:)

I'm not. I feel discriminated against.:D

flutie2phelan said:
I'm beginning to see the errors of my theological way(ward)s.

What is Mr. Kraft's position on conversions?
I think he's good with it! If done with sincerity, of course.

Something else... As you can imagine, they have pics of big-game events all over the building. The person I saw most in the pics: Adam V. I was thinking of asking about him, but I didn't have the stones.

PATSNUTme said:
I should give you Congrats on your very nice day.

But being a jealous bastard, I can't do that. YOU SAW RODNEY! :enranged:

YOU TOUCHED THE TROPHIES!:enranged:

What, they didn't let you look at the draft board! :mad:

BTW, how did Rodney look working out? Did he look OK on the leg?

I think it would have been better to touch Rodney and to see the trophies. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back