PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An ACTUAL Tom Brady injury (no, not his "probable" shoulder injury)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raspberry

Rookie
Reaction score
Article by Mike Freeman says Tom Brady might be nursing an injury

As ridiculous as it may sound, the Patriots might be ripe for the picking. New England is the most vulnerable it has ever been, both all season, and maybe during the Bill Belichick era.

One problem might be the health of Brady. He could be fine, but since the Patriots are like Vladimir Putin when it comes to injuries, we may never know if Brady is just bruised or if something more serious has developed. Early in the fourth quarter, he walked slowly toward the Patriots sideline holding his leg. Once there, Brady spoke to one of the team's medical staff, while slightly rocking his leg back and forth like a pendulum. He had a noticeable limp during and after the game.

The title game demonstrated that the Patriots are no longer superhuman. The gravity well that is the grind of an NFL season, as well as being a fat, juicy target, has made them mortal again.

Thoughts?

He got up slow after the sack in the 4th quarter, and looked to be limping sliiiightly as he walked from the huddle. I didn't see it show up for the rest of the game at all though.

Could be wishful thinking on Freeman's part. I usually expect Mike Reiss to note these types of things. Until he does, I don't worry.

Anybody think we should stay with the hot hand or go to the back up for the Super Bowl?

well he played better in the 4th quarter than he did the first 3 so whatever this injury is seems like itll only help :cool:

I noticed that when he was walking down the steps after the trophy presentation. Who knows maybe a little banged up. We have 2 weeks he will be 100% if he is hurt.

18-0 one to go!!!:rocker:

He'll be fine.

This team has 2 weeks to regroup, get fresh and load up for the NYG.

Also, Tommy won't be zooming in on Moss every play like he did in the season finale.

NY has benefitted from Dallas and GB being far too overconfident. BB will shut down the run, take Plaxico out of the game and we will have yet another trophy.

Probably it's a spot he'll be extra-sore on Monday, and maybe even into Tuesday.

But I don't recall anything about his difficulties looking like he was hampered athletically. The guy just didn't see many safe throws, and didn't always get lucky on the dangerous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back