Welcome to PatsFans.com

"America's Toughest Sherriff" - soft spot for short eyes?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Dec 5, 2011.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

U.S. News - Critics: 'Tough' sheriff botched sex-crime cases

Wow. Talk about "selective outrage."

Annnnnnd... spin away!

PFnV
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

But of course he had the time to convene the Surprise Tea Party Azz Clown Birther Posse to investigate Obama...

If you desire send a donation to Joe Farah at World Net Daily, so he can keep up this worthy endeavor..
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Go get em, Child Molesters should DIE as quickly as possible, if found guilty they shoud be publicly hung on National TV the very next day regardless of who they are TO HELL WITH THIS DEATH ROW SH!T FOR TWENTY YEARS.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Your boyfriend in Arizona doesn't care about child molesters.
    Did you miss that point?
    You're as selective in your outrage as Sherrrrriff Joe is, apparently.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Hang Him with them, just like they should hang the Penn State Coach and THE POPE
  6. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Wow. Harry, you really think it's cool to hang the Pope?
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm not going to spin anything, just observe how pathetic it is that the moonbat left criticizes him as much as they can for being so tough on crime then they turn around and criticize him for not being tough enough.

The guy is very image conscious. I bet this report will lead him to come down hard on those crimes going forward.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Great news for the 400 crimes/victims he chose not to investigate.. they are all jumping up and down and happy as pigs in shyt, to know that in the future something may happen.

This is not about being tough on crime, it is about doing what he is charged with doing... maybe if he spent less time on his Azz Clown Surprise Tea Party Obama Birther investigation, sexualized children may become more of a priority.

BTW he is not that tough on crime, he is a media whore who appears to be tough on crime.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  9. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

He's "image conscious"... read, a larval politician, not a real sheriff.

Love how wolfie's bile is for the messenger who reports that "tough guy" Joe is doing such a sh1tty job... at least Harry had the stones to say he's as bad as that penn state guy. He lost me at hang the pope (as intended), but at least he does recognize this guy for what he is.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Everyone of those high ranking bastards in The Vatican are guilty of The Coverup, there's nothing lower than a Child Molester especially Priests & Reverends, the Children look up to them and trust them as do their Parents, the bastards are useless pieces of worthless sh!t, get them off the world, Cardinal Law from Boston belongs in prison for life instead The Pope Promoted Him, disgusting.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

I hope so, I've always liked him, he does his job, "he treats criminals like criminals" thats what jails are for.
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I agree 100%.
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Don't hold your breath.

And how is this hack any different from Cardinal Law? Both turn their heads to sex offenders A LOT- almost in a systematic way, dontcha think? The difference is that Joes deputies weren't the ones committing the crime (I assume). Questions you have to ask yourself is "Why did this happen?" and "Have the perps had extra time to get out of sight?"...The answer to the second question is a given, and that, in a way, brings his neglect to a level of aiding and abetting sex offenders. One of the victims was a two year-old.

How does this get fixed when Joe's busy running his Mexican chain gang?

Anyone blaming this on the "LIBRULS" might as well be saying Joe is doing his job and that the pervert perps are not as dangerous as a Mexican rio-jumper working at the golf course. Fugging rumpswabs.:mad:
  14. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

apparently he doesn't
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

I said in an earlier post "he should hang with the rest of them" if he can't prove otherwise, he is no different than The Pope, I also said "I always liked him for treating Criminals like Criminals but of course if all this is true he belongs right in there with them wearing pink underwear and eating Bolgna sandwiches for Xmas Dinner.
  16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Just pointing out that, as you say, we are indeed seeing some very "selective outrage" regarding this guy's actions. Of course, like any law enforcement organization, he has limited resources and cannot just magically snap his fingers to solve crimes. Given that, I would rather his resources were dedicated to protecting American citizens over people who have no right to be here in our country. Wouldn't you?
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Shouldn't the Left Wing Democrat Clowns at MSNBC be investigating and condeming the dirty smelly Illegal Alien Savage Pig Dogs that are actually raping and sodimizing the children, these are the Vermin the sappy Left Wing Goo Goo Slobberers want to turn loose on America so they can start screwing other children, cut their rotten f-cking heads off and feed whats lt to the farmers hogs.

When will NBC conduct another one of these coverups in The Projects of Detroit, Chicago, So Central LA, Atlanta, Boston etc etc, don't hold your breath.
  18. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Imagine, having outrage for a sheriff who doesn't pursue child molestation cases? (assuming the allegations are true, of course)

I'd rather see resources dedicated to more serious crimes. Not only do I not really care if the children weren't citizens, but (i) the crimes still occurred on US soil, (ii) the perpetrators likely aren't asking for kids' papers before raping them, which means there's a good chance they also have molested "legal" children or will do so, and (iii) if these kids grow up and remain in the US, they're now more likely to molest children themselves, meaning it's even more important to catch and prosecute the perpetrators before they do this to anybody else.

Or, yeah, ignore it in favor of pot possession and graffiti charges, because hey, who cares if kids are raped if they're not American citizens. :rolleyes:
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Outrage at Joe, now how about "the rapers" what should be done to those smelly dogs.

Will "Mush Mouth Matthews: and "Mouse Face Matt Lauer" go after them............lol
  20. JackBauer

JackBauer Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I don't think we can blame Sheriff Joe on this one. Let's face it: young people getting diddled just isn't a high priority when you've got brown folks running roughshod over Arizona.
  21. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Not only that, it was mostly small brown folk getting diddled.

I'm only surprised at one thing......why didn't Joe take advantage of the situation and use the molested children as a way of tracking down and jailing and/or deporting their parents?
  22. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

23. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Really? Where does it say that, Harry?

I find this:

Many of the victims, said a retired El Mirage police official who reviewed the files, were children of illegal immigrants.

But I find nothing which says those accused were illegal immigrants.

In fact, if the charges were never investigated, how would anyone even know?

Or do your super-powers tell you so?