Welcome to PatsFans.com

America's Taliban Roam Our Streets

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I have been called "Racist" for posting bad things about the filthy savage "Gangbangers" in America, Look At The Picture that goes with this story and tell me you wouldn't like to see every Rotten Souless Vermin Gangbanger in America beheaded, look at this fathers face,

News Today
    A distraught, weeping father demanded an end to youth violence, calling for Mayor Thomas M. Menino to treat “gangbangers” like the “Taliban,” a day after his 14-year-old boy was dragged off his scooter and gunned down execution-style a block from home.
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...s_mayor_to_curb_violence/srvc=home&position=0

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,350 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Our streets :confused3: ... Harry we have Taliban in our forum ... the truth police.

3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Shall we put predator drones in the skies above American cities and use Hellfire missiles when we see gang activity. :confused2:

I appreciate this guy's pain, but he's speaking on emotion. He is right that we do way to little to interfere with the cycle of violence at it's root level (i.e. where it begins, at home).

Sad story.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

In many American citys these "Vermin Savages" are considered "folk heros" similar to Bonnie & Clyde, it's to bad we can't try to dispose of them in the same manner as Bonnie, Clyde and Dillinger went to meet their maker GUN THE BASTARDS DOWN LIKE RATS they are useless dogs.

5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +618 / 12 / -5

#24 Jersey

Show me one American city where these "vermin" are considered folk heroes. Harry, by any more than a very small minority of like-minded gang-bangers. The vast majority of people do NOT sanction this type of behaviour. No one looks up to them, no one glorifies them (outside of a few gangsta-rappers with a fairly limited audience) and no one certainly regards them as heroes for shooting young children.

It's a bad thing, yes, we're all agreed on that. No need to get all hyperbolic on us.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

In my twisted little brain it's "the old double standard again" surely tou must have read and watched on TV some of the things said about "The Tea Partys" and their horrible dangerous members, the same phony bastards that tell us to FEAR the Tea Partys are dead silent when the Savage Scumsucking Gang Bangers start shooting up their own neighborhoods and killing little kids.

Do you think The KKKlan could get away with the sh!t the dirty Gang Banger Does.

Imagine the uproar if one of these A$s Hole Militia Men pulled a kid off his scooter and blew his brains out.

Fear Driven Political Correctness is friggin disgusting, watch the news more kids will be shot you can bet on it.

If you don't think that some sick bastards see them as folk heros watch "American Gangs" on cable.

7. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You mean the History Channel series? Absolutely right, that's exactly what I thought when I saw one of their commercials, you know the totally ripped guy with the tatoo "Gangland" scrolled across his back? Making ganghood sexy I guess:cool: Call me crazy but I was a bit creeped out.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

The far left wing liberal ignores the "Gang Thing" just as they do the "Illegal Alien Thing" when those left wing TV fools interview the Gang members they act like their interviewing Queen Elizabeth or Barbara Striesand, in other words "they kiss their a$s"

The left wing liberals Racist side is there for all to see by their support for the Illegal Alien and by their Silence on The Savage Gang Banger.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010